Blog description: New to site.
Hello. I joined today, 1st of May 2011. I'm looking to make friends who are creative; art, music, poetry and so on. I do conceptual art or installation art, as it's sometimes called. Would love to hear from likeminded women out there. Kind Regards brunette2000
My blog address: http://LDate.com/blog/Brunette2000
A female is demanding that a dating site screens all its members for sex crimes.
Her lawyer is asking for a temporary injunction barring a dating site from signing up new members until his client's demands are met.
The alleged attack happened, after the second date.
Lady Gaga and her fellow band member Adam Lambert, was dancing with friends when a man approached them and started to hurl homophobic abuse at Lady Gaga.
The man allegedly called Adam a 'freak' and said they were going to hell, to which, Gaga replied: 'Okay, that's it, call me anything you want, but when you start calling my friends names, it's over-it's war.
Lady Gaga reportedly then poured a drink over his head and made a swift exit.
While any online dating site can be prone to scams and security breaches, here's some points to consider.
1. The person you are communicating with may be married. If someone is acting suspicious (ie contacting at unsociable hours or at predefined times) this can sometimes be a warning sign of this.
2. Many overseas users sometimes run scams against people by pretending to get to know you and once you fall for them, they start asking for money (this is a common in UK) They need travel money, they are in trouble and so on. If you are tempted to offer money, watch out.
3. Some people will e-mail you with dating spam. Unwanted e-mails should be flagged as 'suspicious' using your SafeSite options.
4. Be careful with personal information, such as your name, address, phone, everything. People can run a background check with basic information like your full name,age and address.
5. Always meet in a public place. Once you decide to meet, tell a friend where you're going and when you'll be back. Give your date's name & number to your friend. Ask your friend to text or call you later, whilst on the date. Never arrange for your date to pick you up from where you live. Meet in a public place, where there's a lot of people around. Make sure you leave before it's late (ie when there's no-one around). Arrange a friend to pick you up, or call a cab. Always, carry a phone.
Generally, Horoscopes are written for straight people. That men are from Mars and women are from Venus. Well, im physically attracted to Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo and Libra. According to Astrology, we are not compatible. My friends are mainly Capricorn, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio and Sagittarius. I generally get on with people from all walks of life, so incompatible starsigns has never been an issue.
What do you think?
Statistics support the fact that homophobic attacks are on the increase.
In 2009 Ruby Thomas, 19, was sentenced to seven years for the fatal attack on an elderly gay man and his friend.
According to the charity Stonewall, perceptions of London as a 'gay-friendly city' are incorrect. 'Studies indicate that gay people feel more vulnerable in London than elsewhere in the country,'
Do you think Stonewall's perceptions are correct?
The John Snow, in Soho, London, provoked headlines a couple of weeks ago, when staff allegedly ejected two men kissing on their first date.
The alleged incident has brought international infamy.
Do you think the John Snow venue, was in the right?
Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton told MTV news, 'It is a very gay song - unapologetically - gay. In - your - face - gay, but it's also a universal song that can relate to everyone.' Personally, I think, (brunette2000) it's a spin off, Madonna's 'Express yourself'. What do you think?