Home > Lesbian Forums > Message board > I need some trully opinion please. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I need some trully opinion please.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 03:25

Hi!! I?m new in all that about my sexuality, I mean as for accepting or be aware of I?m happiest loving a women than loving a men.
Recently sombody broke my heart. I did realise she wasn?t trully in love with me, she just didn?t want spend her live with me I mean share life,little things,love,...plus she wasn?t ok to admit what was happening between us once our friends find out our relationship. She left me behind, by myself when it comes out.Later O learn it was not her first time.So...still I wonder if really exist love between two women or is just sex cause I simply, really don?t understand people that play games with other poeple to hurt them. Really exist love between us? Please somebody could andswer on truth terms?

Thank uou very much.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 26, 2006 14:42

I know 4 a fact there is true love 4 women.i myself have had a relationship with a woman 4 10 years and even though we aren't 2gether anymore we r still good friends.Just don't give up there IS someone 4 everyone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 08:41

Hi Adzur
I'm new here and yours was the first post i read. I had my heart broken not long ago after a 3 yr relationship it is hard at first but it does get better over time. so just hang in there it'll be ok you never know whats round the corner

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 00:15

Love does and can exist between two women.I have had my heart broken too,by a woman I wished to spend the rest of my life with.Some just take,,,no giving.I gave her my whole heart.But hey life goes on,hearts heal.New loves are met.Hang in there sweetheart your love will come.You'll know when you meet her,good luck to you ,take care,,,Mel in Texas

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 15:17

Dear Sister; There is true love between two women, the power and energy is so intense, it can consume you, if you are not careful. Give yourself time, to know your what you want out of a potential relationship. I know, I have been OUT for over thirteen years, and have had some pretty awful liason's. One day I will finally find my butch of my dreams, or maybe not, but one thing I do know is, I love me first, then I know what I want, and love another. Aloha....honugrl_z

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 28, 2006 09:46

Hi there,

Dun noe if this helps..But, i guess, people are generally afraid of commitments..especially so for gay people, as they would never know when their hearts will be broken. It has to go with the 'once bitten, twice shy rule", I guess..I m from Asia, and even in the culture that I m in, its common that such things happen. However, I m still holding on to the belief that there are decent people in a 'proper' relationship out there. Give yourself time, and may u soon find the right person soon.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 08, 2006 17:03

i"m sorry you got your heart broken,but most women are like that.i've been there ,i'm 32 and have always dated women.it is like they get what they want and then just leave you emptied handed. i'm sure it will work out for you.just give it time.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 04, 2006 16:17

I also had the same problem and have been in relationships with 2 women. they both broke my heart and lied to me and stuff like that. i dont know what is the go with love these days.

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.