Home > Lesbian Forums > Friendship > How do I get my straight friends' family's to not judge me?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
How do I get my straight friends' family's to not judge me??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 19, 2011 23:35

So, I've be out for a year....semi-out.... The only reason why I haven't been out and proud is because two of my best friends' families found out about me and now I have been forbidden to go over their house, and hang out with them....What in the hell do I do????? Has this happen to every one?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2011 08:33

Thanks for responding... Yeah I have but it's bee incredibly hard. We would do everything together almost everyday now they have to sneak out to hang out or lie, which puts them in a dilemma cuz half the time they don't want to lie to their parents so we end up not hanging out. So pretty much our hanging out and seeing eachother has been cut extremely due to my sexual orientation and their parents not liking that....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 11, 2011 20:34

It sounds like their families are being jerks. I guess, just be nice to them whenever you meet, and they might change their minds. Oh, and definitely don't talk badly about them behind their backs. I wouldn't hold out hope of your friends' families having a change of heart anytime soon though. :(
Have you still been able to stay in contact with your friends even with how their families are acting?

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.