Home > Lesbian Forums > Lesbian Troubles > I need help on how to deal with this new me! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I need help on how to deal with this new me!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 03, 2013 20:16

Ok, usually all my friends are boys. I have absolutely NO experience with talking to girls. I always felt that guys were easier to get along with. But when it comes to attraction, I find girls very easy to get turned on by :P.But after my bi-sexual friend showed interest and we would hang out and watch movies in my room and talk,I found girls to be very sensitive and nice to hold and kiss and to just be with.This is a trouble for me because I would like to get to know more lesbians or bi-sexuals, but it's hard when you have no experience when it just comes to getting a girl to like you. Im not new just to lesbianism, Im new to girls in general! lol.What do I do?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 31, 2014 19:33

if this girl has shown interest in you she is probably looking for the same answer.  tell her that you have feelings for her.  The next time you two watch a movie or are alone let her know what you feel.  If she feels the same it will happen naturally.  ive been a lesbian my whole life, there is a spark..or a feeling in your tummy at times that will let you know its ok to just talk to a woman you feel attracted too.. be patient.. its exciting and well worth the wait.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 14, 2014 14:58

Oh I just don't know though, am trying desperately not to be pesimistic, but I've lived and learned, flowers, chocs, wine... just take your time getting to know them instead, what's the hurry, your young, and yes, no doubt horny, but real women don't want to be rushed, understood, listened to, respected, and if they make you wait, they are generally worth it! (Scouse.)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 14, 2014 14:58

Oh I just don't know though, am trying desperately not to be pesimistic, but I've lived and learned, flowers, chocs, wine... just take your time getting to know them instead, what's the hurry, your young, and yes, no doubt horny, but real women don't want to be rushed, understood, listened to, respected, and if they make you wait, they are generally worth it! (Scouse.)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 14, 2014 14:57

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 14, 2014 14:55

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 01, 2013 03:41

I definitely agree with Meqqzz.  Being yourself is the only way to be.  And she is right, I find that women want to spend time with someone who respects them and treats them well. Remember to let her talk and be apart of the conversation as well.  It's also always a good idea to find out what her interest are and what type of things she likes and then talk about those things.   If she likes a particular type of perfume, wine or flowers, then showing up to her front door on a first date, with these things in hand will definitely put a smile on her face.  Most women love someone that has a good sense of humor as well.  So having a joke or two or relating something funny that happened in your life will definitely break the ice.  Just remember to relax, be yourself and enjoy you newly found friendship, which could definitely blossom into somthing more.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 28, 2013 13:21

Girls are amazing and can drive you crazy at the same time. I find that the best way to get a girl to like you is to treat them how you would want to be treated. Girls love flowers and all the romantic stuff. And just  be yourself. The best thing to do is be yourself. Good luck with your future.

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.