Home > Lesbian Forums > First Lesbian Experiences > angel from morris street Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
angel from morris street
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 13, 2010 21:33

i had jus broken up with my opposite sex partner after a 7year relationship!! and i met this red head girl she was very pretty she had long red hair, the aqua blue eyes, and had a smile that could light up and school for about a week. and we became close friends. now she wa abut two years older then me. one day we wher at a football game and during the halftime, she asked me to be her girlfriend. and this feeling just came over me, that if i diidnt say yes, i would die in that moment. so i said yes, and she kissed me. i had never felt so warm and so alive wen she kissed me. so i walked with her to her house," i was staying with a family member"..and about 7hours later......<3.......i woke up and she had mad me my favortie noodles and we watch a movie. its was about a year before she told me she had cancer, i watch her go thru her kemo, i still have a lock of her hair."nothing creepy, she asked me to keep it", it was about six to eight months after that she died!..i fell in love with a women, a beautiful strong women. one day i hope to find her again somewhere in this world, somewhere in the sky. somewhere in my heart....i walk around wid a blacked broken heart, that i think its time for me to fix, or as she would say it, GET IT DONE SOULJA GIRL!!....I LOVE YOU I MISS YOU SARAH~ANNIE MARSHMEN

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 19, 2010 13:44

im fine now, it feels like it happen jus last month or something. i geuss thats how much i think about her!!. but her you can add me on if you want, and thank you for liking my blog!!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 14, 2010 16:57

I hope ur feeling better....email me....I can mke it better

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.