Home > Lesbian Forums > Romance > Single femmes in FL step forward Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Single femmes in FL step forward
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 28, 2005 08:42

I am a transgendered woman seeking a friend or more. If interested, i'm here waiting. :)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 19, 2007 07:01

Women like/have liked me in male drab. The difference appears to occur from knowing that I was born with male "plumbing" and not female. I'm not really certain why but have had a few tell me...some of it can be repeated in public. I hope that would be the deal but it doesn't appear to be. Being TS brings opinions from poser to fetish...not always seeing the person. As for socially, we are "misfits" even among "misfits." This is not to say that all GLBs dislike/distrust TS. I have met several online who do like/trust TS. I don't know how they would feel romantically toward us. The surgery adds confidence but does not really affect a change. It is the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) that affects change, in physical, personality, preference, etc. However, HRT doesn't always affect a personality or preference change. I agree that the interaction could/can be an influencing factor but, in my case, any romantic intention ends upon becoming aware of my being TS...a fact that I do not hide.

I hope this answers your questions. I apologize for the length of time between your asking and my answering.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.