Home > Lesbian Forums > Romance > Why is it so dam hard? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why is it so dam hard?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 05, 2010 16:12

Honestly why is it so dam hard to meet lesbians these days, I have only hooked up wiv two that said that I wasn't their type. And to be honest they weren't mine either, and this one that I liked soooo much turned 2 be in a relation 4 a year. I just want to meet someone that I like and get along with. And have them feel the same way about me.
*sighs* this sucks

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2011 00:43

love is hard but you just got to be willing to wait out the bad I am still waiting but is being alone  is hard not as hard as being with someone who treats u like you are not worth the time....ladies know your worth without someone else telling you.

Loves a gamble I am rolling the dice smiling

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 27, 2011 00:37

well first you have to be honest in what you are looking for, then accept who you choose. Yes it is a lot of people out there playing games but it seems like woman dont like good ones they someone who gives them a little bad and in that you get what you pick. Guess I am little bitter cause I feel like a good woman but that seems to be my down fall ..whoever thought being a lesbian was more fun lied.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 01, 2011 10:45

I agree with you MsMane. I see so many women so afraid to just be honest with themselves and admit they want more out of their relationship. I know it is hard being open about our sexuality, but once you take the plunge and are open, you are able to put forth more of an effort on your relationship, instead of trying to keep it a secret.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 30, 2010 03:08

I live 1000 miles away from the love of my life, who just told me that the sex is the best, but that she is not ready to deal with all the hassles that come from being openly gay... so she doesn't want to break up, but she wants to keep living this far and keep it all a secret. And as stupid as I may sound, I have accepted her terms, because I love her so much... :( Why does it have to be so damn hard?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 25, 2010 16:20

I wish I knew the answer to that one myself. I just wish so many women would stop playing games all the time. How hard is it to just be honest about the fact that you really like someone and would love to get to know the real them. Without all the BS that associated with the need of wanting to be with someone because being near that person makes your world turn right side up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 30, 2010 15:14

Yeah tat happened to me as well... So damn hard!! @__@

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 09, 2010 11:06

what's worst, if you live in Asia, lotsa them women are players..
why can't we all juz find the ONE, without goin' thru' so many obstacles... is there really the ONE? I sure hope there is, hope to getta know someone nice, honest, genuine, is that too much to ask? *smilez softly*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 06, 2010 01:33

Right , why is it so hard? Keek trying keep hope there is the one, just because you haven't met her yet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 21, 2010 13:59

woooww ru a fem? well us butch/dykes/ag's I dont even know wat I fall under accordlly to "gay" socially! All I know is that I am a homosexual, WAIT! Im not a man. Homosexual means loving your own sex,Right? If we could identify who we are first I believe the rest will be easier. For example...if we spoiled, if we are a bitch, if we are needy and if we are controlling. Once you know who YOU are, you will find her. I dont spend time with the BS and watch the red flags!!!! they dangerous....peace

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 09, 2010 02:33

The answer is, you shouldn't let it consume you. Don't be trying so hard. It seems to happen when you're not looking. Chill out gals. Live your lives the best you can. The key word is patience. You can't really expect a butterfly to land on your shoulders if you're always full steam ahead.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 07, 2010 20:44

so where do you live?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 29, 2010 14:50

is easier to meet other lesbians if you just tell everyone, although find alot of girls are just curious :(

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 19, 2010 16:19

I understand exactly what you mean. What do we do?????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 19, 2010 13:23

i never know the answer i've just got out of a relationship of a year she treated me like shit and i see that now but i still miss her like hell but i also hate her at the same time how is this.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 19, 2010 01:25

Sigh...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 16, 2010 12:38

i so know how you're feeling, i've met many women before and i'm never their type or they turn out to be bi and with a guy who wants to have a threesome, and thats never gonna happen in my cause! erw...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 13, 2010 22:20

I am looking for the answer to that question myself :(

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 12, 2010 05:57

I was thinking the same exact thing this morning......:)

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.