Home > Lesbian Forums > Lesbian Fun > Need more friends in Texas! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Need more friends in Texas!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 13, 2010 13:39

Hello! I am new so I only have the one pic up at the moment. My husband and I are wondering if there are any bi females around our area in texas? We live in Nocona..Heck..I'm just wondering if there are any willing lesbians even in our area! My husband is completely open to my sexuality! If you like what you see get at me!!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2011 20:36

Hiya cigambree72...I live in Carrollton. Still looking or r u taken already?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 25, 2011 20:34

I live in Carrollton and I'm currently married. But my husband refuses to acknowledge my sexuality and thinks I'm straight. This may sound stupid but I got married to save my daughter's life. I've ignored who I am for a long time and I think it's time for me to be happy. If u r for real send me a pic of your wife (m_princess1980@yahoo.com)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 04, 2010 12:15

Hey there, I am in Texas too. I just joined the site today. Hope to hear from you soon.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 05, 2010 13:42

I'm in Fort Worth, never been with another woman, but really would like to try it out. married, but my husband would have no part in it or even know!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 31, 2010 19:44

I am married, and for right now my wife is straight, but I would like to see if she is bi, I live in Dallas, and am looking to get to know some cool people that she might enjoy, and show another side of herself. To my knowledge she has never been with a woman. She is part asian, british, russian. I just got on this site so I don't have a picture of her yet. I was thinking about maybe partying in Ft.W. and her getting comfortable with you.

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.