Home > Lesbian Forums > First Lesbian Experiences > Never Been with a girl Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Never Been with a girl
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 29, 2012 12:38

Most of my experinces had been through cell phone or on the computer. I've never worked up the courage to ask a girl out. When I was in 8th grade one of my girl friends actally hit on me. At that time I wasn't ready for anything and had a boyfriend. Over the last couple years of dating guys I've only ever fallen for one, I was blind to how bad of a boyfriend he really was. It took me some time to see that and now that I have, I don't want to be bothered by guys. I just want to find a nice female thats close to me and that can help me through my lesbian thoughts. I do have a girl that I'm open about it with but she lives a couple states over now. Right now I'll even talk to a girl who is one states over but no futher please. Long-distance dating gets hard for me as I start to like the person more. ALso a while ago I had a couple ask me if I wanted to do a threesome. I was interested in the girl more then the guy he was agressive in the wrong way. I tried to do things there way and just try to be lose around them but it never work after he tried so hard for me to give him a bj, we all stoped talking. Over the years I've come to notice I'm a very sexaul person, but if I don't know you and your trying to get with me already I'll shut down and tell you no. I just want to meet someone nice, please respond ladies.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 13, 2013 10:57

Well what do you mean exctally?? lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 30, 2013 18:26

this is really cute. i enjoyed reading your story. what type of women are u interested in?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 28, 2012 14:37

o my gosh! me too

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 27, 2012 22:03

i want to be with a girl so bad .

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.