Home > Lesbian Forums > Message board > Am I Really A Lesbian?????? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Am I Really A Lesbian??????
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 14, 2008 22:10

Okay, here's the deal. I've kissed a few girls (you know the whole drunken pub pash that seems to be the hit these days)... But lately everywhere I go I find myself checking out girls and can't get them out of my head! It's driving me crazy and I can't talk to anyone about it as I feel my friends just wont understand..ARGH!! It's actually getting on my nerves more than anything... Any advice send it my way!!! ;)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 09, 2010 11:04

hi all, im new to this site. I have read your comments, and i found them very lets say interesting/intriguing. I ask myself this question alot. I can tell you when i noticed my definite appeal to the same sex. I stumbled upon this website fantasyexotic, totally looking for a different type of reference for my reasearch. Well, i before i noticed, i was on this website for hours. Anyways, i have always felt an attraction to the same sex, but i thought all women must have these emotional urges. So, i guess you can call me a late-bloomer. I have always had the typical on/off relationships with men, but never dared to tap into my sapphic urges. I dont know, Ughhhh, lol! Its all crazy to me now-a-days. lol! I guess i can say were all complicated beings.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 30, 2010 12:00

it is differecult to tell the person to say i love you, if she not lesbian! !how to do? everyday thinking of her and hope to see and talk to her.
what to do?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 03, 2010 07:51

It would appear that you are by what you have written in your post. However, you could be bisexual. Only time will determine the answer to your question. If, on the other hand, you are not attracted to men at all, then I would say you are a lesbian.

Nichirenlady

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 26, 2009 10:38

yes you are, the kiss proves that, otherwise you would have felt yacky!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 29, 2009 04:34

Too late honey,,,as soon as you kissed one, it will always will follow you.....and you have nothing to be shame off.....you should be proud of being what youa re if you are.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 31, 2009 23:31

proud of ur self =]

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 13, 2009 14:42

Thats right, you should be proud to like the most beautiful creature in the world :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 11, 2009 17:08

This is a very good question for a person who is in the begining. You see the women beauty, more you see it, moooore you want it. You have to go in L bars, where you'll find friends who will understand you. I think that people can't say exactly what is wrong or right. Don't feel stupid, be proud of you.
It's troue that this life is difficult, but who cares. Listen your hard, be yourself, and be careful with the straigts' people, because their feelings aren't the same as yours.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 16, 2008 06:25

yeah. it's not easy when you grow up surrounded by hetero Everything -and w/everyone assuming you're straight i think, by that nature, sometimes we just assume it too. even if the thoughts don't match up.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 05, 2008 04:47

... i would like to help out on this... i think you are just starting and my own personal advice is be on guard with your own self... i mean watch out for every move that you do... think more than twice if it is really what you want... if it gives youa different kind of joy then why not... but if it is only, to satisfy a curiousity be careful...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 07, 2008 06:25

Be yourself, discover you! there's no right or wrong, you don't have to choose. You will know once your ready. Being afraid is normal, when understanding sexuality therefore coming out can be scary. Enjoy what comes your way, if you like what you see, who care what people think....right?

x

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 25, 2008 16:45

I think it's not so easy... sounds so familiar. I think it would be better not...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 10, 2008 16:43

kiss me too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 24, 2008 01:44

It's not wrong to be lesbians!
Take it as proud. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 23, 2008 11:14

You sound like one of us hon. Embrace it :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 17, 2008 16:18

if u fancy women,get over it,your lesbo,join the club,..get dating

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.