Home > Lesbian Forums > Lesbian Questions > Is there any advice on how I can attract a female? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is there any advice on how I can attract a female?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 03, 2010 05:11

Hi, my name is Sheena, I am 27 years old. I really like females, and would like to have a relationship with a femme female, but I don’t think that I am beautiful enough for a female to like me, I have been dating men, but I am not attracted to them as much as I am to women. Nobody really knows I like females, just a few people, but I would like to meet a female that I can get to know and she get to know me, and we maybe start a relationship, I had a relationship with a female a few years back, but it didn’t work, I think we rushed into to fast. I don’t go to clubs so I can’t meet women like that, and also I am kind of afraid to just go up to people and start talking, plus I don’t think people find me attractive, because no one really notices me. Is there any advice on how I can attract a female?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 25, 2013 23:57

Eye contact, never much used it myself but l have seen it work in bucketlaods. Also listen....

Good luck:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 01, 2012 18:13

Just be yourself :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 20, 2012 21:48

I agree that confidence and outlook on life radiates inner beauty. Catch yourself when you say something negative about yourself then make yourself say 10 positive things about you out loud. it helps, it just takes time.If you live near a college, go to the LGBTQ office and ask about their women's group meetings and make sure you go. You will find women of all ages there. You don't even need to be a student to attend. Even if you don't want to date any of the women you will make connections and know where to go to find women. In the meetings you will find women with whom you can relate and connect. The first step is the hardest but take the leap! It is worth it!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 18, 2010 01:44

hi sheena, we share the same sentiments, im 26 but ive never been to a reltionship, i'm femme and everyone thought im a girl but they don't that im interested on girls too, I got male suitors but im not interested with them, since its all women that is in my head.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 17, 2010 07:38

Some females can be very devious and behave badly because they have a bad view of themselves. you cant help the other girl without putting yourself in harms way so my advice to you is to stay as far away from the whole situation as you can. you seem like a very inteligent and sweet person, dont let the bad change you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 27, 2010 15:18

I just found out it is women I have always been looking for. A few years back I inadvertantly stumbled on it. However, while Do thank the girl who brought on tis revelation, the hell I went thru for three years was enuf to swear off any relationship. She cheated on me, anything I told her in confidence she told everyone. My deepest and darkest secreats were made in to bar jokes. Ultimately I had to get a restraining order. She tried to get me fired from my job, called my school and tried to get me removed. Now she after my best friend, trying to convince her I am evil. Funny thing is that she was the one who cheated on me and when I asked her who she wanted to be with she choose the other girl. But wanted to remain friends, I was open to that, till I found out how she had disrespected me. She is out for blood jus becoz I dont want to be friends. I wish I couls warn her new girl friend about the thing she has already started doing to her, but I cant. Men I know how to deal with wome like this I have no clue

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 21, 2010 03:43

It is rather amazing how many us are ready to date but cant seem to find each other. It is rather sad how many us remain in abusive relationships just because we are afraid of putting ourselves out there. While most of us are always looking for honesty, we really dont have the stomach honesty in others. May be if we just came out of our own preconceived notions we would find someone out there.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 19, 2010 12:26

i am going throgh the same just left a guy i hurt cause i cant get women out of my head ....i dont want to either i wonder my self am i not pretty enough.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 26, 2010 21:37

Hi Sheena, I think you and I have the same problem. Be confident and donot give up. You will find the one who come to you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 22, 2010 04:29

You really just need to be yourself and if someone doesnt like you for who you are then the are not good enough for you.. BE YOURSELF.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 19, 2010 09:01

"Our first love and last love is self love" until you realize that
you will not be able to find and love anyone else male or female.
Good luck in your journey of finding and loving yourself.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 06, 2010 12:28

Confidence, sweetie! You can only attract what is within you. If you are carrying a negative self imagine, then, you will attract the same. I would begin doing the work on myself before I even THINK about moving forward in your journey. You are to think of yourself as the most beautiful woman in the world, and you are! There is no one on earth made just like you! You are unique! You are divine. Beat them in the head with it, girlie!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 20, 2010 14:51

I concur with fafa about having more confidence in yourself. And if you don't think your attractive you can't possibly attract someone else. In my experience, women are more attracted to character and personality then men are so you can be attractive to someone, probably to a lot of women.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 16, 2010 13:37

hey sheena, you need to be a little more confident within yourself, and know that everyone is beautiful is somebody's eyes somewhere.

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.