Home > Lesbian Forums > First Lesbian Experiences > Mine is a bit different... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Mine is a bit different...
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 22, 2011 08:43

My first experience with a girl was sorta lame, not gonna lie. It was long distance and never really bloomed. BUT my second girlfriend was what makes the difference in my life:) We were just friends and she didn't know I was bi, I could tell she was cuz of how she dressed and how she talked to girls and stuff. I immediatly liked her since she was so outgoing with me and decided I'd take a chance with her. It was in Sept. that we starting dating, a Wednesday, by that Friday it was the first home football game of the year so we went. That was the night I truly fell in love we were on the bleachers and it started to rain. Everyone quickly ran underneath to stay dry, as we were about to decend I stop and look up into the sky with a smile on my face. The raindrops looked like sparkling diamonds and I soflty whispered, "I love this night". When my eyes trailed back to her I saw her looking into my eyes she told me she loved me and I knew it was real. We shared probably the best kiss ever and carefully went under the bleachers with everyone else. I saw this story with a smile on my lips and tears in my eyes because its now only a small memory with a lot of later pain...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 05, 2011 12:38

Aaaw..sowie it ended that way..and ya..how do u know sum1 iz bi? Im also curious

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 09, 2011 11:00

i'm so sorry it ended in so much pain. but i'm curious... u said you could tell she was bi partly by how she dressed. someone mentioned that about me recently but they couldn't explain exactly what they meant by that. so how did she dress in a way that was seemingly 'bi'?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 25, 2011 21:37

Thank you for sharing. We feel love and we feel pain. Life is like that. Take care xx

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.