Home > Lesbian Forums > Lesbian Troubles > Straight Girls are Trouble!!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Straight Girls are Trouble!!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 16, 2011 12:41

I'm reading many posts that are filled with heatbreak and woes for the straight girl that turned out to be well....... straight
Rule #1: Sure they're hot, sure we love them, but straight girls suck!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 31, 2013 20:54

Yeah straight girls are going to be straight, being that they are sexually, physically and
emotionally attracted to men.   Even if they might be a little curious about the
L life, they are still going to be straight.  That's not likely to change.  So it's a waste of your
precious time to even try.  I pretty much feel the same way about bi-sexual women in this
way.  Many bi-sexual women typically have a preference for men that's usually greater than
their preference for women,  and will not be in a monogamous, committed relationship with
a woman like with their male suitors (i.e, boyfriend or husband ).  I've found that many bi-
sexual women are usually in some kind of sexual relationship with both a man and a
woman at the same time.  I am wondering since bi-sexual woman are attracted to both
men and women, are they capable of dating one or the other (man/woman) in a committed
monogamous relationship?  In my own personal dating experience I haven't found this to
be true yet, but I still hold-out hope that they are out there.  Dating both of these type
of women can be dangerous for your health and safety (sometimes the boyfriend/husband
doesn't know about their mates bi-sexual activities and may not be happy about it.  I've
had some experiences, trust me!).  Once again this is a complete waste of time,
as far as dating is concerned for me.  Because of my own personal experiences, I choose
not to date bi-curious or bi-sexual women for many reasons, but mostly because of an
unwillinglyness to be faithful and committed to just One person at a time!
  Today lesbian women are more varied in their personalities, careers, complexities, their
willingness to be out, open and upfront, their interest and lifestyles and are hotter and
sexier than ever.      Now that's where it's at!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 08, 2013 22:20

Not all of them! Promise!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 11, 2011 20:40

This post made me laugh out loud!

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.