Home > Lesbian Forums > Lesbian Questions > preference curiosity Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
preference curiosity
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 16, 2010 15:35

Like many others who've posted I am also new to all of this so please forgive me if this is a bit innapropriate.
I don
t know where else to ask, to sooth this curiosity I have.

I have always wondered what a womans preference is with her partner in regards to the end result.
Do women find a girl who "squirts" attractive? or is it a bit of a turn off.
I've heard numerous male opinions so, I'd really like to learn both sides of the table for this : ).

Please do reply and let me know your feelings on such a subject.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 06, 2012 01:37

E

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 03, 2011 00:54

This is all based on preference. Sex should be openly communicated in any relationship in order to keep it alive. Therefore, ask you partner these types of questions. Set the groundwork early for an openly communicative and comfortable sex life.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2011 23:00

Girl should do what makes her feel good.. makes me feel good too. Some women ejaculate more than others, it's a natural thing. No one should have to feel self-conscious about the way their body behaves when they're in ecstasy. As long as she doesn't demand that I swallow. haha.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 17, 2010 04:32

The medical verdict isn't out as to what the substance is when a woman squirts...is it just pee or is it a secretion? For this reason I never had a man to come in my mouth so when a woman does it I'm more inclined to think she's pissing in my mouth...not cool, sexy, or a "yay I made her cum" moment. It's ewww this bleep is giving me a golden shower! Now if I know this is something she does and there is some warning then I'd probably learn to live with it. But this is for the waterfall, skeeting type squirters. I squirt but it just oohzes out nothing dramatic.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 06, 2010 09:58

I find it really turns me on, I guess it's personal thing and not everyone's taste. Much depends on how turned on you are at time, I find the more aroused you get the more open you are to that sort of thing. I hope this helps.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 30, 2010 02:56

I don't find it attractive at all but (don't know why) i find it as a BIG turn on, its like...."yay! i made her cum"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 22, 2010 04:50

I like it

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.