Home > Lesbian Forums > Romance > Any sincere ladies out there? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Any sincere ladies out there?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 27, 2009 17:07

I am new to this site, I joined a while back, but then met someone briefly, only to find out she wasn't as sincere as I was. I find it difficult to meet the right kind of woman for me. I was married for 15 years, but I couldn't deny who I was any longer, so here I am, i'm just coming out, just hoping to meet someone who's as sincere as myself...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 17, 2010 13:45

Well cuddlebugs,
You just met a very sincere loving woman. I live in Chicago, and have been alone for 4 years. My last relationship was with a cheater, and she hurt me deeply. So I concentrated on doing for me for once, and I have fullfilled the majority of my goals, but I have no one to share my happiness with. I am looking for a serious relationship with a Lesbian, but I want to start slowly, you know get to know the person, make sure she is not lying about the person she claims to be, just to get me into bed, and change from one day to another. I'm sure you know what I mean. The woman that you were with was not sincere, and was not the person you thought her to be. Well I hope we can be friends.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 28, 2009 11:02

Hello My name is Nancy and I am signle,I live in Hamilton I am also looking for Sincere woman to share mylife with.Please email me on this site and lets chat.Hoping to hear from you soon.(Sweetlady2001)

Available only
to logged in members

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.