Home > Lesbian Forums > First Lesbian Experiences > So scary and so exciting! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
So scary and so exciting!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 23, 2010 20:24

I have just recently come out to my very close friends and family members as bi sexual after 5 years in a relationship with someone who was unable to truly appreciate me.  I must say I feel more free and happy than I ever have in my life, unfortunatly I get down thinking that I am not going to find anyone now that I have told everyone I know!  I feel like in the small town I am from it is either ignored or rejected, and can feel a little down in the dumps sometimes.  Hoping that there are ways around this feeling.  Any ideas?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2011 00:40

im little scare my self, i never kiss a women but im curious and hoping to find some one

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 05, 2011 09:21

I am Bi curious and I am finding it very difficult to meet people, I hate the fact that soo many dating sites advertise themselves as FREE just like this one but when you see someone you like and try to email them you're asked to pay.

It's just plain WRONG! and misleading to.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 04, 2011 11:41

I find living in a small town, more people are close minded. I moved from a big city to a small town and find it harder to be open and honest about my sexuality. I did confide in a couple of friends I have made here and they accepted me with no jugements. I think once you get the courage up and just tell your friend,( with confidence ), you may be pleasantly surprised. Good Luck!:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 27, 2010 20:01

I AM and was afraid.. I have yet to come out to my other best friend because her and I always use to joke about that sort of stuff but I didn't ever mean it with her, but I am scared she would take it the wrong way and not talk to me ever again.  That is scary stuff.  I am sorry you lost your friend either way though, that is hard to take, but I guess the way I look at it is that any friend that will flake out like that isn't worth being friends with anyway and doesnt deserve your time! Thanks for your reply! :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 23, 2010 22:46

I'm glad that you're not afraid to come out, I wish I could do that. I really liked one of my friend, and we were close at the time. I wanted to tell her so many times, but I was afraid that she would stay away from me so I just kept it in my heart for several years. But now we're not friends anymore due to some drama that caused by a third party, and we've not talked for more than 3 years now....but I really miss her. I wish that we can reconcile one day.

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.