Home > Lesbian Forums > Romance > Real Woman, Real Love Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Real Woman, Real Love
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 17, 2010 13:08

Why is it so hard to find a woman that wants what you want? For example a woman who is not a drama queen, negative, a player who can't just be with one woman, who has no goals, wants to use you for what ever reason?
I go on these sights, and see thousands of woman looking for what I am looking for, but can not meet one. Who agree's with me?
If there is a meeting place in Chicago, or Illinois period where woman can meet besides bars, and night clubs, point it out to me, or maybe we should just start a new business in this field.lol
All jokes aside, I have accomplished almost all my goals, and want a woman to share my life, and I her life with. IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO SEEKS THE SAME!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 30, 2010 04:07

Hey- I am really serious about starting up some sort of nice little buisiness! I really after watching the L Word have always wanted to be the woman who can go to the nice little coffee shop and talk to all the beautiful women and just hang out with my lesbian friends- without the pressure of a sexual bar scene or the loud music of a night club... just the sweet, nice sounds of a coffee shop for lesbians to go and hang out with... serene and sweet... where real relationships can occur. And I agree with you. I am a women and so I don't want what most males want (a sexy woman ready to play any mans heart, a blonde that wants money and sex...) no.. I want a serious relationship, with love... and a future...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 20, 2010 00:04

Yeah I'm out here. I am from Chicago but I live in Phoenix now. So how about that business? lol I'll start it with you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 19, 2010 20:16

You know, it's amazing that I never knew of this site until AFTER I moved away from the midwest {IA/IL area}.... I have to agree with you Destiny as I seem to be having the same problem as you; only I'm relocated to the east egypt mountains of AZ. I've asked all these websites why they have to charge so much money to maintain sites such as these; because you know as well as I do; there are hundreds of women who preview these sites and pay. I have yet to meet someone with a similar mindset/goals, etc as I have.... and that you have.... why is it so hard?? hugzzzz hon

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.