Home > Lesbian Forums > Message board > attracted to older women: anybody else? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
attracted to older women: anybody else?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 01, 2006 21:20

Yes, I find mature women very attractive. I'm not sure what it is, maybe their knowledge or maturity.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 22, 2013 03:09

I am an older bi-sexual woman living in France and would love to meet a similar woman for mutual fun.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 24, 2013 00:57

yes i love older women.they have more passion to life and sex,that people my age dont have

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2012 21:53

I'm attracted to older women. There's something very sexy about a woman that is secure and KNOWS what she wants. Plus the added wisdom and maturity (in some cases). They are also generally more stable...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 27, 2010 11:53

I was just shuffling through the forum and I went into a fantasy of a 15 year old crushing on an older woman. Wow, and years later she took her clothes off for you. Cool. I am totally happy for you. I think thats one opf the best stories I heard.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 21, 2010 11:58

have sex with e i love when they are in control of me one time an older woman made me run around the block nude and on made me do a 7 hour lapdance which i had to say i loved !! date me make me do crazy things i will..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 31, 2010 11:42

The first woman I was really attracted to was my moms best friend Jill when I was 15 and she was in her mid 30s. She was a big woman with really large breasts and used to wear really low cut shirts to show them off, which used to drive me crazy.

She was my first real lesbian crush, but I didn't tell her until years later. I hadn't seen her for about 10 years and saw her at the store. I went over to her house, we had a few drinks and I finally told her. It was really awkward and embarrassing for her to say she was not into girls.

I didn't think she would ever speak to me after that, but she called me a few weeks later and invited me by again. After a few drinks, she left the room and came back out completely in the nude, and told me I had caught her off guard when I first told her and that she had been fantasizing about me ever since. We were lovers for close to a year after that, but she decided to marry again after that, so that was pretty much that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 25, 2009 23:57

Iappreciate your comment. It gives me courage to write since I am a 69 y.o g/mother. I love life and have been with women much younger than myself and some only about 11 yrs. younger. I like mature women who understands what love is all about.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 25, 2009 23:52

I am also an older woman, 69, and love to live life. I have been in a non sexual relation ship with a female for 14 years and am ready to find real love. She was not this way when we met but became cold within a few months. I am not a paid member yet but this is an interesting website. I haven't filled out by profile yet but will be doing it soon. I am a lovable person that likes to laugh and treat my partner with respect. Would like to hear from others like myself.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 13, 2009 11:08

YES,, I, love older women. my first was 36yrs young. I,was 19yrs and I love it. still do so any one from:South Carolina blog me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 27, 2009 22:46

Even in my 30s, I wasn't interested in what we called the "diaper dykes" -- lesbians in their late teens to late 20s. Now I'm 58 and still like the more mature gals. Nothing like a well-seasoned woman! Stumbled into this site by accident. Since we have to pay to e-mail, I don't have much hope, but...anybody in the LA or Orange County area, maybe we can figure a way to connect. (That's CA, although I moved here from Orange County, FL)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 26, 2009 19:18

Yeah, I keep hearing about this older attraction and just seems like a fantasy more than anything.

To each their own - nonetheless.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 23, 2009 13:27

Im an older woman and everyone has their own style.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 11, 2009 17:12

if you are interested in me, pls send email to me

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 02, 2009 22:09

I find a woman older than myself very satisfying. They usually know what they want. I like that the most:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 12, 2009 12:18

i am loved older woman...i like to them to control me too..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 25, 2009 04:45

I'm older - my last three partners have been younger as is my current partner.

It's interesting to me that the age difference is often discussed in terms of "control". I don't equate experience with control, sexual or otherwise. To the extent that I've ever found age differences problematic, it's always been BECAUSE of an imbalance in power and control.

Experience and maturity aren't age reliant. I've been with women my age and older who were stuck in a developmental stage and acted like selfish, immature brats.

The most irksome aspect of younger/older relationships are the stereotypes often attach to them. I'm no body's "sugar Momma", nor am I more or less competent than my partners. Age is not a guarantee of Wisdom. Youth is not a guarantee of an adventurous, fun loving spirit.

My sexual dynamics are not contingent upon the age of my partner. Feeling like somebody's "Mother" is a desire killer for me. Besides, people can be lousy lovers at any age.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 13, 2009 19:47

Yeah im attracted too, they normally have more experience and great bodies.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 04, 2009 03:03

My ex was 7yrs older and so was my last crush. I love the experience and ability to teach me new things plus usually there is more maturity and fewer mind games

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 10, 2008 17:25

Yes. I am very attracted to my lecturer at university and cannot stop thinking about her. In fact, it's quite painful to even think about. She is at least 12 years older than me (not old in any way), is married and has just had a baby, so there is no chance whatsoever in me even confessing. I have no idea how to handle this but it's been killing me for 2 years now and I have another year to go around her. I know there is always a little sparkle in her eye when we speak but I am both praying that it is not and am scared, at the same, that it is just an illusion. Any suggestions? What could I possibly do?

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.