Home > Lesbian Forums > Lesbian Fun > new to site and girls Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
new to site and girls
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 13, 2008 10:47

i am a girl who is from california, but i have lived in alabama for almost 2 years. i am extremely ready to be with a woman. i have talked to many and feel like it is something i need to experience very soo. i feel so stringly about it that i don't even call myself bicurious anymore. i know that i am at least bisexual, even though i have never been with a girl intimately. we can exchange pics and whatever. we don't have to live close. i love having someone to talk to. i just wish it was easier to meet girls. i have gone to gay clubs and danced and had a great time, but girls watch me dance and i can tell they like me, but they don't approach me. i wonder if i look stuck up. i really don't try to. i wish they would come up to me and touch me or just do whatever is on their mind!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 28, 2008 08:05

hi, its not that they don't want you. sometimes, you just have to do the first move.not everyone wants to make the first move.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 29, 2008 00:41

Hey, girl.
I think you look sweet.
Maybe they are shy to display their feelings.
I go to gay club if I am free.
I feel good when I go to others. I mean, you can try approaching them first.

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.