Home > Lesbian Forums > Romance > unconditional love and freedom! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
unconditional love and freedom!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 28, 2005 10:38

anyone out there that love's to give love and be loved without any expectations? i have only just joined but i don't want to advertise what i have to give - i just want whatever happens to happen naturally!! i am me - not butch or femme - i am me 'in the moment' - okay - hope for some sort of feedback lol!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 06, 2010 00:46

I think the unconditionnal love wasn't exist anymore my darling. However, I believe, there still is true love somewhere around that is waiting for us. All we need to do is be true self and honest.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 01, 2010 19:29

At this point, I would be happy with a woman who can honestly answer simple questions. Like, "Hey sweetheart, what do you want for dinner?" and not get mucked up in bizarre self-esteem issues that involve never having an opinion.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 30, 2010 03:36

Unconditional love. The Only TRUE kind... :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 02, 2010 11:24

I feel the same way. Like me for who I am or don't bother because i'm not changing for anyone!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 28, 2010 12:19

I JUST BREAK UP WITH AMERICAN WOMAN FROM FLORIDA,SHE NEVER ACCEPT OR ADMIT T5HAT WE CAN HAVE A UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!!SHE THINK IT'S ONLY MOTHER CAN HAVE THIS KIND OF LOVE..SO I'M GLAD THAT OTHERS AGREE IT,I 'M SINGLE NOW!!YOUPI...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 21, 2010 14:18

thats cute & honest! Love IT lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 19, 2010 22:07

goodness! does such a concept even exist anymore? it seems like people now are in it just for the moment.... you open yourself up to someone only to have them nearly incinerate you when the mood strikes them and they've moved on to their next "victim". what happened to the days of chivalry, honesty, and trustworthyness? it's like dating a man nowadays.... only out to get something.... guess I'm still naive in the belief that when you say you love someone it's forever and that fairy tales can come true

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 09, 2007 12:48

hi bab you sound loveing an affectionatewould love to meet a woman that knows how to accept it an give it and can show affection as i can

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 06, 2007 13:12

hi you just sound like me babe would love to meet a woman that likes to be treated right, i have a lot to give but need a loving woman to show how much.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 04, 2005 00:11

I think you are looking for someone like me sweetie : ) am this kind of person who gives loves unconditional
And I think if we had chance to know each other more closer you will find more & more
May be am not so good in describing myself but am very good in show you my love & care with a lot of understanding
Waiting yr replay

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.