Home > Lesbian Forums > Message board > New here. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
New here.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 16, 2010 09:30

Hey, I'm mostly looking for a light chat and innocent messaging. I just ended a year and a half relationship with my ex girlfriend so I'm pretty worn out in the serious relationship arena. I just want to have some friends I can talk to/bitch with/share with.

I am from Mexico, bla bla bla, the rest you can find in the extended profile I think?

hugs.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 17, 2010 08:23

hi there.sorry to hear about your breaking up with your girlfriend.i'm new to this site too.hope i don't intrude to much.
i just wanted to salute you and let you know that if you ever have the time and need to talk or write,( i think you're pretty good at, beeing a writer), well i've got time and i would like to spend it knowing more about you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 15, 2010 18:20

Hey, add me to the newbie list too. I live near Gainesville, FL so if your in the area hit me up and let's chat. I'm looking for some friends and peeps to hang with. I'm open to more if the opportunity arises.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 05, 2010 07:01

im new here too. also came out of a long term relationship with my exgirlfriend who's originally form peurto rico. Obviously I tend to have a thing for latino women. [ : im also a libra and a writer. looking for someone who is not just fun, but of intelligence. hope to hear from you.

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.