Home > Lesbian Forums > Romance > 19 Year Old Quirky Bisexual Girl Looking for Relationship Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
19 Year Old Quirky Bisexual Girl Looking for Relationship
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 03, 2010 13:31

Hi, I'm looking for a serious relationship with an intelligent, funny, compassionate, goal oriented, free spirited girl. Looks only matter up to a certain point; I like girls that take care of themselves, but you don't have to look like a supermodel to be beautiful in my eyes. As long as you are generally healthy, a few extra pounds or smaller breasts or something aren't an issue. I sometimes find curvy women to be attractive, but no extremely large women, please. My girlfriend must be open minded and fairly liberal, and preferably an atheist or agnostic, although deists, Buddhists, and liberal Christians and Jews are fine. If you're talented and multifaceted, that's a big plus. and no, I'm not really jewish, but I will explain why I picked that name if you email me. I'll share a picture if I like you.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 11, 2010 21:47

If youre willing to give me a chance, I support myself on a daily basis and loves a woman who can take care of herself as well. I don't have a set religion aspect, but I am very liberal. I am very "artsy"; I'm not..sure if youre into that kind of thing haha. I would love to chat with you if you seem interested in me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 03, 2010 16:19

Heyy we seem to have the same qualities that were looking for in a girl :)

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.