Home > Lesbian Forums > Lesbian Fun > Where in PA or NJ are you hiding................. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Where in PA or NJ are you hiding.................
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 07, 2005 22:30

I'm looking for a down-to-earth, intelligent, warm, NO games, fun to be with, smiling, attractive, slim and lovable girl here in PA/NJ. Would love to hear from you. Drop me a note or email and let's chat a wee bit:):) Any takers out there???

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 30, 2007 03:58

Hi My name is Sly it's a nick name givin to me by my father long ago...I think you are very BEAUTIFUL...I would love to start corresponding with you and see where it takes us...I live in PA...if you are interested ..Holla Back.....until then...stay sweet....Peace...SLY...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 20, 2006 10:11

Hi there sweetheart. So first and foremost I want to say that you are very beautiful. I checked out your profile and you seem like you're beautiful on the inside as well. But you clearly stated that you're not interested in any "dykes." Another word for dyke is butch. I am definately not a butch I'm a "stud." I have a great feminine side to me unlike butches. But unfortunately I'm only 5'4". When I wear my "hooker boots" though I'd say I'm about 5'6" or so. LOL!!! But I'm probably not what you're looking for. I should put a feminine picture of me on here. That's one of my tasks for today! Anyways, either way I still figured I'd drop you a hello because you caught my attention. I agree that no one deserves less then the best!
Much Love,
Sarah

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.