Home > Lesbian Forums > Lesbian Questions > how can i attract lesbian to me Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
how can i attract lesbian to me
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 07, 2010 13:30

its just this i have my first relationship with a lesbian but we break up already coz she always get jealous of guys...i find my self guys easily get attracted to me than lesbian,..but i like lesbian i find them fit to me.i dont know what to do.i'm looking to have a lesbian relationship again who will really love me and understand me.i think lesbian dont find me beautiful to them...

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 13, 2014 09:09

it is so hard for me to find someone...i am not sure if i am doing something wrong or what....i need some help on this subject...please

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 01, 2014 08:43

yea, im the same way. Sure guys have no issue telling you they think your pretty. But How do I know when I find women who are guy and if they are in to me? I have enough problems being insecure about guys is even worse with woman.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 26, 2013 08:49

your attractive enough so it shouldent be a problem,i,d go with you hun

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 03, 2013 20:15

You cannot verify if a person likes you until you just ask. You have to be blunt especially to females. Mainly because it's hard to read our body language. Sure she may smile at you, stare and giggle but question yourself and ask, "Does she do this to everyone?" 

Observe, or JUST ASK. Be blunt around it and stop beating around the bushes. If you're timid, then I advise you investigate.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 05, 2013 15:41

You will never be able to tell if a girl is interested if you just lean back and pray that she can mind read,be bold,be confident n just bite the bullet and say "Your beautiful" If they can not tell as I'm blind when it comes to being hit on but just see how it go's from there,if you get knocked back,keep trying as you learn to handle things differently and handle things better as  every person is different so Good Luck and I hope this helped?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 30, 2013 17:23

Quoting butterfly2025:

Hi, I can see where killerlove is coming from, i have just recently come out and i know that guys find me attractive, they are never too shy about showing interest, but how do i know if im attractive to other women, i am worried that i wont be good enough, i know just how fussy we can be,,,, i am so scared of not be good enough looking.

I'm a little worried about that too, since I've had a lot of guys interested in me, and I've been attracted to a lot of girls, but I feel like a complete idiot when it comes to flirting with women… My God, you'd think we'd all be experts in it, but go figure, right?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 18, 2013 19:08

It seems that I should be reasonably able to ask, what am I into but it's. just . not. the. same.
Men find me attractive and are are aggressive about it, so it's generally easy to tell but women. I don't know what they want to or what they are looking for and therefore, how to make myself attractive to them. 
Even if they were attracted, unless they say it, I WOULDN'T KNOW. 
What attracts you guys to women?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 20, 2012 05:06

Hi, I can see where killerlove is coming from, i have just recently come out and i know that guys find me attractive, they are never too shy about showing interest, but how do i know if im attractive to other women, i am worried that i wont be good enough, i know just how fussy we can be,,,, i am so scared of not be good enough looking.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 16, 2012 16:40

Anybody want to chat

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 29, 2011 02:36

I find the hardest thing for me is knowing the difference between causual fliting that some start girls do and real lesbians. How do u realize the difference without making a fool out of yourself?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 08, 2011 22:33

no offense...why don't you just add a little more info about yourself on the q/a portion of this site...show them a little sparkle...good luck!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 13, 2011 07:14

I'm agreeing with ms spice...u must be dealing with the blind. U r hott, and I can't imagine someone not being attracted to u.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 17, 2010 07:31

Wow! I dont know what lesbians you have been around but you are very attractive! Give it time.

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.