Home > Lesbian Forums > First Lesbian Experiences > Life Changing Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Life Changing
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 25, 2011 06:02

I had my first experience with the woman that signed as a witness at my wedding. Over time I fell for her and finally invited her over for a massage and after I massage her she only felt right to return the favor and she made me tingle in ways that I knew that no man would ever acheive.When she finally turned me over and kissed me I melted like butter and I knew I was going down the wrong path in life.We made love all night, it lasted for a month and then she decided she was going to go back to her husband for her child. Broke my heart so much I moved and started over with my new outlook on life.I thank her every day for opening my eyes, and heart.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 31, 2012 13:09

That is a beautiful story that you have shared with us. Even though she went back to her hub and fam, you're right. She gave you a gift that was life changing, a positive insight to all you wanted to be and all you really are today. I can totally understand how you must of felt when all that went down between the two of you and then she's gone, but like you, I would just count my blessings.*smile*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 25, 2012 07:31

Hi like to chat with you i think i,m bi been married for 15years been divorced a year ago been with a woman when i was 19yrs need to find out will be 45yrs from sinagpore i,m mixed indian

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 19, 2011 23:58

Aphrodite's Sister: Goddess of Emotion....is the book i wrote....and Lez....it'd be like reading your very own story.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 09, 2011 21:17

Hi. it sounds like you are still in love with lady .can
i give you a little advice .what is for you,you will keep it .If it's not for you,you will not keep it .

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.