Home > Lesbian Forums > Message board > How do i really know that i'm gay Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
How do i really know that i'm gay
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 16, 2007 08:03

I dont know what to think of my sexualith, i have thoughts of hot sexy girl on my mind all the time but does that make me gay??? i have a son and i'm not really with his father like that we fight and fight all the time (just words) and be in a relationship with another girl. someone help me

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 14, 2007 10:48

hey!! well .....heres how i know im lesbian (i dont like 2 use the word gay) i look @ a "hot guy" and i think yea hes cute but i dont feel anything 4 him and wen i kiss a guy its boring n weird but wen i kiss a girl its sooooo ....i dunno wonderfull (since wen do i say wonderfull?) n just everything about girls interests me n guys turn me off does any of that happen 2 u?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 19, 2007 02:00

Well honey, most likely. I knew someone who was married to a man for over 20yrs., she had the same thoughts and it was cinched when she went to a women's festival here in Cali. That's where I met her and she shared her story. She's now happily together with a woman she met at the fest. I wish you well babes. Figure it out before it's to late. It's not good for the soul to live a lie.
RonRon

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.