Home > Lesbian Forums > Lesbian Questions > ****RATE ME***** Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
****RATE ME*****
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 30, 2012 19:03

Hello Ladies....I have joined many different lesbian dating sites with no success. I am feeling a bit discouraged &  I need your help! I would like your honest opinions after viewing my photo & profile rating my:
 Attractiveness on a scale from 1-10:  
  1= unattractive 10= Extremely atttractive 
 My Profile on a scale from 1-10 :
 1=boring 10=Too busy for me!
I would appreciate all negative & postiive feedback. Your honest opinions will be needed. As I view the answers I can try to understand where just simply looking at a picture isn't "doing it" for you ladies. Thank You & I appreciate your time. <3

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 01, 2013 17:01

i think you will have more success if you get a bettter photo - not one you took of yourself but one that someone takes of you. also, the fact that you don't mention your relationships status is a red flag. some other categories people might want to know about, like whether or not you have kids. I think answering more of the questions will help. good luck!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 11, 2013 02:02

Looks 5
Personality 9

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 21, 2012 09:01

I would suggest writing some of your interests in your profile as well. Please don't compare yours to mine because I haven't really finished it and I know it's not great. But if you add interests it will have a more positive feel. It's good to tell men/couples, etc. to stay away but it gives kind of a negative feel to have to say it.
Profile: 7
Looks: 7 (This is probably partly due to you being older than me) :)
When I actually activate my profile I'll have at least three photos that show my body (in a dress) as well as my face. I think that's a good idea. Although I enjoy looking at photos where girls are in their panties and bra and so on I don't take them seriously as someone to date.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 17, 2012 10:14

looks: 7
personality:10
you seem like a really nice person (:

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.