Home > Lesbian Forums > Lesbian Questions > Unsure? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Unsure?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 11, 2013 01:27

I've always had different feelings towards women when I was younger, I have done some self evaluating lately and think that maybe I am meant to be with a woman over a man. However, this scares me a lot so I figured this is the only time that trying to meet people from the internet is the safest way to meet people.

Is that weird? Can anyone help me out?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 21, 2013 14:01

I don't thinks so.
I'm new to the lesbian scene and also turned to dating sites, such as this one, in order to find a community (because LGTB's still pretty underground here) and friends who might be able to shed some light on things for me.
How do women behave in F/F relationships? Where do I fit in the dom or masculine vs sub or femenine role? Which am I attracted to? Can I be attracted to both? Do I get the door when we go out or is that a guy thing? Nah, I like holding the door for a lady. But you get the idea.
I've ALWAYS liked women but after spending years learning how to like and court men, what do I do now?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 21, 2013 14:01

I don't thinks so.
I'm new to the lesbian scene and also turned to dating sites, such as this one, in order to find a community (because LGTB's still pretty underground here) and friends who might be able to shed some light on things for me.
How do women behave in F/F relationships? Where do I fit in the dom or masculine vs sub or femenine role? Which am I attracted to? Can I be attracted to both? Do I get the door when we go out or is that a guy thing? Nah, I like holding the door for a lady. But you get the idea.
I've ALWAYS liked women but after spending years learning how to like and court men, what do I do now?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 18, 2013 14:54

I don't think it's weird. I think that someitimes you can get really good information by outside views and not feel like you are being judged.

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.