Home > Lesbian Forums > First Lesbian Experiences > first lesbian experience Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
first lesbian experience
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 25, 2010 17:39

It was a holiday and everyone was hugging and rubbing each other, she rubbed me again and again, she kissed me! never had I been kissed, by a woman, WOW! I wanted her again, she wanted to kiss me. she asked my husband if she could kiss me, he said ok. we kissed! It was hot! We kissed again!,

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 03, 2014 02:52

Quoting truebluemarysue:

My first was with a girl i had met only once before . my ex and i had a party which she showed up at we all got drunk and started playing truth or dare...she was setting me up from the start (she told me later) and i got dared to kiss her. it was electric! i didn't want to stop and my ex wanted more so after everyone left she stayed and he asked her for a threesome. she said no but she would like to have me all to herself! I was shocked at the idea that someone so hot wanted me! i always had fantasies about women never with men. but i fought being gay because of my strict upbringing. any way he said no way and we started drinking again. I guess she and i both knew we were getting him to pass out so she could have me. he eventually did and she offered to take me to her place. i said no because i don't believe in drinking and driving so she called us a cab! at her place i was shaking . we kissed for what seemed like hours and she fondled me through my clothes and gave me an orgasm! (which to this day i never had with a man) She wanted to shower and pulled me with her, she had me so excited i felt like i was going to orgasm again before she ever really got going! that night was the most wonderful sex i had ever had and tragically she had to move to Boston for work and left me to play that night over and over in my mind. that was the night i knew i was gay. that was the night i still think about when i need to be umm... taking care of lol.

I played with a girl and had great orgasm I never experienced. She had orgasm several time until she exhasted.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 02, 2014 10:43

Your first time lesbian experiences are so exciting and I get so wet and I want to do same thing. My first experience was phone sex. It was great. Does anybody want to know?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 27, 2013 23:19

My first time with a female was over 5 years ago.  The way we meet was not under the best circumstances but somehow we made the most out of it.  We would talk for hours on the phone and text message all day.  When I say all day I mean ALL DAY over 100 texts a day and conversations that lasted until the early mornings.  The great thing about talking for over a few months is that it allowed us to talk about everything under the sun and really get to know each other on a deeper level.  We came to a conclusion that both of us were so much alike.  After months of talking, text messages, numerous dates, and yes phone sex we finally decided that tonight was the night all of our desires come true.
I invited her over my house for dinner but I made sure to have my place all set up: rose pedals all over the floor, candles leading to the bedroom, bottle of Moet open with two glasses already poured, fresh fruit, honey, chocolate syrup, whip cream, and of course I had slow jams playing in the background. I had on a sexy low cut black dress with matching heels, looking so sexy if I can say so.  I heard a knock on my door and I got so nervous all of sudden because it felt like I had butterflies in my stomach.  Once I opened the door and saw her standing there my pussy got so wet just at the sight of her.  She had the tightest sundress I've ever seen hughing her curves that looked so fucking sexy against her caramel complexion.  The look in both of our eyes said it all.  I pulled her towards me and we started kissing.  
The 1st kiss blew me away it felt like her lips were made perfectly just for me and the softest I've ever felt.  We kissed for what seemed like forever.  I pulled away just in time to catch my breath and backed her against the wall.  I started kissing her lips, kissing her neck, while slowly pulling up the bottome of her dress so I can run my hands up her things to her pussy.  Damn her body felt so soft and she was SO WET.  I started playing with her pussy with my fingers while I was kissing her than I took my fingers out and licked her juices off.  I couldn't believe it she tasted SO GOOD!!  I pulled down the straps of her dress down and shit her breasts looked so damn delicious.  I kissed her again and ran my tongue from her neck to the middle of her chest and around her right breast than her left breast.  She started moaning and that turned me on.  I started to suck and lick her left breast and flicked my tongue across her nipple.  Than I ran my tongue across her chest to the other breast and processed to do the same thing.  I couldn't get enought of her breasts so I pushed both of them together and started sucking both of her nipples at the same time.  Oh my god did she moan even louder.  Her body felt like she was on fire and I was just dripping with my own juices down my things.  I asked her to turn around so I can undo the back of her dress while at the same time planting soft kisses on her back.  She stepped out of the sundress and turned back around.  Reaching for me she pulled me closer and we kissed deeply, passionately, our tongues entwined together.  I broke our kiss and started to work my way down her body with my tongue.  I got on my knees and started kissing and licking the inside of her thights, slowly moving closer and closer to her pussy making her even more excitied.  I felt the heat from her pussy and her panties were soaking wet.  With her panties still on I flicked my tongue across her pussy a few times just to tease her a little bit and that drover her CRAZY.  Slowly I pulled her panties down with my teeth.  I put her right leg on my shoulder and kissed her pussy lips.  I began with slow kisses and licks all over her pussy.  With each lick she was getting wetter and wetter.  I slowly parted her pussy lips and gave her clit my undivided attention.  My tongue was working her clith with long up and down licks before I started to sucking on her clit.  It wasn't but only a few more licks and sucks than she came right in my mouth moaning uncontrollably.  Damn she tasted SOOO GOOD!! After she came she pulled me up and took off my dress within seconds.  She unhooked my bra and started devouring my breasts with a hunger that it made me moan.  Leading me to the sofa she pushes me down and spreads my legs so she could get in between.  She takes off my panties and kisses every inch of my body.  My pussy is throbbing now with anticipation.  She gives me one long lick to taste my pussy and tells me how sweet it is.  I was SPEECHLESS as I watched her eating my pussy and the feeling was unimaginable.  Her tongue dove deep into my pussy and tasting every inch of it.  I started to grind my pussy on her mouth and moaning so damn loud.  Hearing me moan drove her crazy and she started licking and sucking even faster.  She started sucking on my clit and finger fucking me at the same time.  OHH MY GOD I started moaning even louder and I couldn't hold it any longer.  She took her fingers out stuck her tongue in my pussy which made me come so damn hard.  After I composed myself I reached for her hand and took her into my bedroom.  The rest of what happened I'm have to keep that to myself.  All I can say I made her cum more than 9 times and she made me cum 7 times.  After two bottels of Moet gone, whip cream gone, all the fruit gone, chocolate syrup all over my sheets, and five hours later I was exhausted  This was the first time I've ever felt COMPLETELY SATISFIED.  

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 28, 2012 11:14

I sooo want to also.  just the thought makes me moist. wanna talk?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 18, 2012 21:25

I'd been in a long-distance relationship with my best friend for a while before my first time. I've known who I am for a long time. We never actually got to do anything together, as we broke up because we couldn't handle the distance.

I was in the 10th grade, in a really bad relationship (though I didn't know it at the time) with a man who was a couple of years older than me. He forced me to have sex with him. She came over during the week after in which he ignored me (she helped me through the entire relationship, and her boyfriend set him straight on many occasions). She's hardly even bisexual, but yeah. We were lying in my bed watching movies, pretty normal for us. It was early summer, so my room was ridiculously hot, so we were in tanktops and our panties. Before I knew it, we were kissing. She went down on me, didn't want me to do anything for her. I don't care to be with men anymore. She really helped me get through a rough time in my life.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 03, 2012 05:15

My first experience ..... Mmmm. :). I never really wanted a woman that badly, I didn't even think about it tbh. It was jus one of those issues that was like ehhhh , ok to me. although i do believe my parents moght be hOmophobes but Idrc. They love me more then they dislike gayness or w.e you wanna call it. Anyway I was 17. She was 25 w/ 3 kids. We worked together for like a year. my mother was her boss and they couldnt stand each other. anywho One night I had a dream she was making love to me. She was goin in (in the dream). The next morning at wrk I told her I had a dream about her and that was it. I didn't expect anything. But as the shift is about to end, she comes up to me asking me what the dream is about. I kept shaking my head no b/c I was embarrassed almost shy to tell her. So she asked me to text it to her. So I went home and I told "her the dream was exactly what she thought it was". She replied "so was it sexual?" I said "yes". I don't remember too much what the texts said after that but I remember texting her tellin her Goodnite. And she replied "don't dream of me too much lol". I said "I'll try". THIS LINE IS WHAT GOT ME ! "Only if I can make them come true lol" and I said " maybe one day". The texts from that day on got hotter and hotter. We started textin everyday after that. God knows she knew all the right things to say. Anywho fast fwd to a week later. I was at school & we'd been texting all day when she suggest to pick me up from school. I agree. Before she comes she sent me two text messages one saying "I have to talk to you" & another sayin "can I play with it lol ?" I say maybe lol. So she picks me up and asks me to make sure no one is goin thru my phone b/c she's not tryin to go to jail, lol. So where drivin. Supposedly to my house and she tells me to undo my pants. I do nervous as hell. She puts her hand in my pants which were very tight that day. She fingers me so hard & at every stoplight she shoves her tounge down my throat and caresses my body. We're almost to my house when she says can we go to her house. I say yes. We go to her apartment, and she kisses me for a while before she leaves the room and says she'll be back. 2 mins later she comes back with her pants/panties off and stands me up to take mines off. As soon as she takes them off she dives in and starts licking/sucking/tickling/rubbing it.:) whoaaa still gives me chills. But when it was time for me to return the favor I hesitated. When I finally put my tounge down there, I gagged immediately !!! I hated it.!!! I tried to finish but she was taking too long, she just kept moaning sayin don't stop. I stopped and just fingered her to submission lol. When we were done she said "did you like it" I shook my head no. & that was it. She drove me home. She was quiet, much quieter than on the ride there. I went home and got ready for work thinking about what I just did. I went to wrk and she was there, she spent most of her time in my area talkin to my dept. coworkers which was highly unusual. When I was leaving wrk she texted me askin "did I cum?" I said no and I don't really remember what happen afterwards. We exchanged texts and i realized although I hated it, I LOVVEEDD it at the same time & I wanted more. She had already said she did. We were suppose to do somethin but she just ended up falling off , 2 months later she was pregnant. I loved that woman, and seeing that broke my heart. It was the longest 9 months of my life. I miss her but I realize that we're at two different parts of our life and we can't be together although I miss her like crazy.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2012 13:37

The most I have ever done with another woman is make out and grope but it was like no other experience for me! I was like 16 and me, my bisexual friend Tiffany, and our lesbian friend Jackie were all at my house and I admitted that I wanted to try being with a girl. That I had always been attracted to them too but only dated guys. Well, Tiffany started talking to me about how the best way to find out was to try it. Little did I know, while we were talking, Jackie started recording on my camera! Well, I finally built up the guts with a beat red face and started kissing her. It started getting really intense and first we took off our hoodies (it was kinda cold), then right as she got my shirt off, MY MOM KNOCKED ON THE DOOR! It sucked sooooooooooo bad! Well, they stayed over many more times and me and her made out a bunch more times but it never got to more than groping. I don't think a man has ever aroused me as much as she did though!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 07, 2012 23:41

I had two weeks earlier lost my virginity to a male. Every day I would see this female who lived 7 doors away and we would sit together on the bus, She was 22 and so pretty. She realised I was upset and eventually asked me to her home. In her bedroom she wanted me to try on her clothes and undies. I was scared and yet excited but she was so patient and considerate. When I was eventually naked she kissed me, lips,neck,face then all over my body. I couldn't resist her. She gave me my first orgasm and I loved it. Have enjoyed female on female ever since. It is really amazing.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2012 14:14

It was actually middle school when the relationship started. It happened out of nowhere. We just kissed and that started it all it lasted for 5 year and out of the blue she leaves. She said it was never intended as a relationship and that she had to move on...One of my most heartbreaking experiences. I will never forget the feelings i got from being with her

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 20, 2011 10:42

We were both 17, Juniors in High school. I had not realized entirely yet that I liked girls, but she had kept bringing up lesbian stuff like "I'm straight as a ruler, but theres that little kink at the end where i would wanna do stuff with you." and i started thinking about it and i developed a crush. We were best friends and I didn't want our friendship to be ruined. So anyway all we ever did was cuddle and tickle each other and wrestle, but i eventually had to tell her how i felt because my feelings developed into love. And she shot me down, broke up with me (figuratively speaking, we weren't best friends anymore). And I was sad. So I came out to everyone and am now 21 years old, been out for years. But, over thanksgiving we made out for the first time, and then we had sex. And it was insane, I was seriously in Heaven every time she touched me. It was an orgy, but the only person I saw was her. I just wish she felt the same. I'm the one who's getting hurt by all this. I'm starting to be in love with her again.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2011 23:18

Omg mee too im sittin gettin all hot n bothered

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 19, 2011 21:53

At first i was afraid to admit that I really liked girls not just as friends, but seek something more. Still getting used to the idea, but I need the experience more than the thoughts, soooo. HMU :)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 13, 2011 10:30

never kissed a woman before but the thought of it is making me hot i would realy love to try it so much

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 09, 2011 20:49

I know the feeling!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 10, 2011 19:15

i can chat like a big girl.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2011 07:50

ohh god thats sexy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 08, 2011 00:34

AS I GO THROUGH THE COMMENTS IM GETTING SO READY I NEED A FRIEND THAT ISNT AFRAID TO CHAT LIKE BIG GIRLS AND EXPRESS THIER WILDEST FANTASY!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2011 07:26

we can do it 2gther..Are U in Michigan?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 05, 2011 17:32

well whatever you feel comfortable doing "lesbians rule "

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.