Home > Lesbian Forums > First Lesbian Experiences > first lesbian experience Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
first lesbian experience
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 02, 2011 01:27

Have never had a lesbian experiance, would love to though!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 20, 2011 21:10

it was between senior year in high school and most of freshman year in college one of my new friends and i started hooking up. I learned she was bi and I loved every second I was with her. Its been well over a year since I've been with a girl and I definitly want to experiment more, especially since we never did anyhting too...x-rated. And I think I'm at a point where I'm ready for x-rated.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 19, 2011 10:58

Me too I want to taste it so badly

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 11, 2011 22:04

;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 10, 2011 19:50

me and u think a like. i have never been with woman but for some reason the idea makes horny and also freaks me out

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jun 09, 2011 03:17

not been with a woman yet...soooo want to tho..the thought of it makes me so horny but never know if they wouod freak out or not lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 20, 2011 10:55

So refreashing reading how others have met. My first experience was at a Mardigas party in Sydney around 2002 I was dancing and I ended up dancing with tall slightly dikie chick and both getting very close. At one point she just kissed me and I could not hold back. We were both really into each other so was made our way to a cubical. I remember standing behide her feeling her breast and nipple fucken hot. She discreatly reached back and rubed my clit through my undies. By the time we had closed the door it was just out of this world warm, passioate sentual.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 09, 2011 08:03

I just had my first lesbian experience last week and it was awesome it was with a very good friend of mine we were out drinking and went back to her house and we started making out and exploring one another and it was so hot!!! anyone form the baltimore area want to explore together?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 28, 2011 07:49

My first time was so faboulus and with my brothers X. Yes it was first connection.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 09, 2011 02:29

i want that too

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 26, 2011 02:01

My first experience was with my best friend. We were probably about 16 and she was staying the night at my house. I had known for most of my life I was bisexual. I can remember being about 9 years old and looking at girls because I felt an attraction towards them. She knew about me being bisexual but she told me she had no interest in girls. So as we're laying in my bed under the covers I feel her leg rub up against mine and it feels like it's on purpose. Instantly I'm hot because she's beautiful and I've wanted her forever, but never wanted to bring that between our friendship. I open my eyes and look at her and see she's looking right at me as she rubs her leg from my thigh to my feet. She opens her mouth and says "Do what you want to." I moved my face closer towards her and we began to kiss. Soon she spread her lips and I put my tongue in her mouth. It got hot and our teeth scraped and she pulled me on top of her. We began moving against each other and the sparks were FLYING through my body. When I felt like I thought she wanted it, I slipped my hand under her shirt. I was almost at her breast when she pulled away. She kept kissing me for a minute, but then she turned over. The next week the same thing happened again with us. I felt like she was toying with me because she wouldn't let me touch her. A few days later she told me that she wasn't comfortable with it anymore. She didn't want our friendship to be any more than just that. Since we were such great friends I was okay with that. We're still best friends to this day, and every time I think of those two nights I want her as bad as I did then, but I'll never act on it again.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 21, 2011 10:55

Hallowe'en night...I was 14, she was 13...we started kissing on the rooftop of the mall in the small town we lived in haha! This fire swept thru me & omfg...totally ditched my bff that nite to follow this girl home to her village outside town, and had steamy sex as we could, considering we were new...to each other, new to sex...was friggin fantastic tho & we f**ked for almost 6 months, til her parents found out & to this day I still get the stink-eye from her mum in town lolol~!!! Totally loved that girl...always wanted more of each other & it was a great first experience minus all the homophobia of our tiny town folk.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 18, 2011 19:11

my friest time with a srip! she diding know what she was doing! I new what I wonted! I gest I was 2 much 4 her 2 handel! she diding know how 2 f...! that's all that was! @ now all I thank about is my X @ how GOOD we were togethre

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 28, 2011 19:41

I had my first experience when I was 20 in a cinema. I was watching a movie and a girl that was sitting next to me started touching my leg, which turned me on. I didn't push her away, I discretely opened my legs as it was dark and allowed her to put her hand between my legs. She fingered me for what seemed like ages and made me cum. After the movie, we went to the bathroom and had amazing sex, kissing and exploring each other with our tongues and fingers. It was a night i'll never forget. I never saw her again after that.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 22, 2011 12:32

love to chat never with a womeo but love to

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 11, 2011 05:39

As someone who while growing up had always dreamed of marring "the Princess" never the prince. I was a puppy in love with my big sis's best friend, who is bi. On a family vacation the three of us were dancing and drinking,sis got trashed so after dragging her back to the room we continued to dance cause you could still hear the music. laughing and grinding led to drunkin "I love you's" and kissing,and sex that i was so willing to follow in,but to drunk to really enjoy the emotions .
Dannelle

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2011 16:08

Once I was kissed, there was no question. It was hot, hot, hot.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 28, 2011 08:01

well after that then what I 've found being with a woman has more intimacy then ever being with a man. I couldn't do a one nite stand or teach she would never want to leave my bedside nor I hers. so Good luck with that

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 26, 2011 20:25

Quoting lezlookn:

Actually i think finding a woman is 95% impossible because half the time they can't commit any better than a man.

Pardon me but i disagree, cut the 95% in half. I find that bisexual women have a hard time committing to a relationship for no matter what they still prefer to have a man and have a traditional family

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 26, 2011 20:14

I will love that mommie

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.