Home > Lesbian Forums > First Lesbian Experiences > first lesbian experience Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
first lesbian experience
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 26, 2011 19:55

I will love that can we talk

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 26, 2011 14:27

My first experience with my best friend. With both lead a life with kids and spouses but we secretively had our own relationship. Our very first time was on her birthday. We went out and ended up at her place to crash. Both lying in her bed, she begin to play strip tease. Afterwards I was asked to spread my legs. Did so and that was the beginning to a wonderful friendship. We continued through our pregnancies and all. We shared every moment. No one around us knew us as nothing more than best friends. We ended because we said it wasn't right. I can truly say that was my best relationship ever. I miss it:(

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 25, 2011 05:55

Actually i think finding a woman is 95% impossible because half the time they can't commit any better than a man.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 05, 2011 18:58

Hey sexy I am HOT and looking for someone with
bice boobs too I love to get drunk and makeout
wanna talk

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 04, 2011 09:28

the first time i kissed a girl was at a party and i loved it so she my boyfriend and i got a hotel room. originally i was just going to have fun with my boyfriend but the girl and i got really into it, it was amazing. I even broke up with my boyfriend for her but she moved :/ I would love to have more experiences with women i just wished there were some who lived in my area :(

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 02, 2011 22:30

my first was girlfriend was amazing. she was a wonderful first . you have to have a connection and we had it for eight years after. you feel a certain way when you see that certain someone. get feeling everywhere that you didnt even know you had feelings lol. you just don t go around sleeping with girls because you want to. you should both want to so no one gets hurt.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 29, 2010 20:36

What's good. Had my first experience 2yrs ago and the craving has come back

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 27, 2010 19:24

Why are people writing in here if they never had their first lol...Doesn't make sense...People expect to much from their first. They want a hot girl with a perfect body. This isn't the play boy mansion. Those females are fake on the cover of those magazines. Finding someone is hard because 90% of people are all talk no action. When it's actually time to step up they back down and run and hide...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 26, 2010 17:43

i have been with a woman once. It wasn't about sex, it start more a an emotional realtionship. But then i fell in love with her and we made love. I wanted her more than ever. ALthough this was my first time, i've always wanted to be with a woman, never felt right with a man. Once i admitted it to myself and came to terms with it, loving this woman, letting go felt great. She decided she didn't want to be with me because i was not "offically" a lesbian. It broke my heart but we remain friends.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 24, 2010 05:50

Ive neverhad a sexual relationship with a women but ive kissed a girl, she was a very close friend of mine I was 9 andshe was 11 we were at a school restroom when we were suppose to be in class we started off talking but she kept looking at my lips so I stop and she got closer too, she started kissing and backed away and said sorry I told her it was okayy so we continued kissing

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 22, 2010 11:34

I want to have sex with girls but I also like girls I'm scared to do it with a girl if I'm not ready

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 08, 2010 14:57

i want to eat a girl out right now

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 06, 2010 19:52

It's amazing. It's everything I thought I was supposed to feel with a man (well except for the obvious). To me the electricity that runs through your body when your with someone you connect with is unreal. In my experience it started off slow. It felt like a dream. Heart racing, I couldn't take my eyes away fron hers. She made me feel good physcailly and emotionally. It's hard to have to left go of that person, but as we all know life happens. She was my first for most anything. It was the worst heart break ever, but the actual experience that most of you are talking about or wishing for is great if you don't make it all about just the sex. If you are only out for the sex it might not be what you hope.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 06, 2010 08:46

I am def. interested

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 02, 2010 20:13

i am with a taurus and sex is so exciting

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 02, 2010 12:57

never had a lesbian experience but always think bout girls when with boys. would like a funny girl with great personality and great boobs ;) hit me up ladies :P x

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 01, 2010 10:07

I would love more than anything to be a woman's first experience. I know that I can make it one she will never forget. I've been known to spend 3 hours touching/licking a woman before I ever touch her "there". I live in the Dallas area. So if you think you might like to give it a try, I would be happy to show you the ropes.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 30, 2010 16:14

i live in boston and i want to ea for the first time....anybody available?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 29, 2010 14:17

My first experience was a threesome... my best friend and I had been drinking and though she and I have fondled one another, on occasion, I had to taste her. It wasn't long before I had her naked on my bed and was eating her. The taste was indescribable, sweet and hot, I had her cum on my tongue within minutes. My boyfriend stood, watching, but when I got her off he wanted to do the same. It was all about her... the only thing I regret is my boyfriend being there.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 28, 2010 22:15

I just got out of a 1 and a half year relationship with a guy but I've known I'm bi for a long time and I have only kissed a girl once :(

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.