Home > Lesbian Forums > First Lesbian Experiences > first lesbian experience Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
first lesbian experience
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 28, 2010 19:24

Well I've never had one, but Im looking forward to it. I would like to establish a relationship first I dont just want a sexual experience. Im looing for a deep spiritual connection with a woman. I feel spirtually detached from men. But I know that I would be a first time great lover because IF I CAN SEE IT, THAN I CAN DO IT!!! I know Im one helluvah good catch, not just physically but emotionally. Im a taurus as well so that should sum it up!!! If and when I fall in love with my soulmate she will be sexually satisfied every day. I would pour champagne all over her body and kiss it off slowly! I know exactly what I would do. ive played this over in my mind several time.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 27, 2010 21:34

hi blackbarbie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 26, 2010 18:31

Me either i've always wanted to.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 24, 2010 19:12

hi. whats your name?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 21, 2010 15:00

Whatever sounds like fun

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 17, 2010 08:43

I am feeling the same way....have had a threesome but would love to focus on just another woman.They are so incredibly sexy!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 17, 2010 04:51

Wow..cant believe this.. but seems like alot of girls here haven't really had sex experience with a woman.. heeheh..
well if you live in sydney australia.. n ur femme.. n daym hot girl..pm me. ;P

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 09, 2010 01:28

My first was with a girl i had met only once before . my ex and i had a party which she showed up at we all got drunk and started playing truth or dare...she was setting me up from the start (she told me later) and i got dared to kiss her. it was electric! i didn't want to stop and my ex wanted more so after everyone left she stayed and he asked her for a threesome. she said no but she would like to have me all to herself! I was shocked at the idea that someone so hot wanted me! i always had fantasies about women never with men. but i fought being gay because of my strict upbringing. any way he said no way and we started drinking again. I guess she and i both knew we were getting him to pass out so she could have me. he eventually did and she offered to take me to her place. i said no because i don't believe in drinking and driving so she called us a cab! at her place i was shaking . we kissed for what seemed like hours and she fondled me through my clothes and gave me an orgasm! (which to this day i never had with a man) She wanted to shower and pulled me with her, she had me so excited i felt like i was going to orgasm again before she ever really got going! that night was the most wonderful sex i had ever had and tragically she had to move to Boston for work and left me to play that night over and over in my mind. that was the night i knew i was gay. that was the night i still think about when i need to be umm... taking care of lol.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 07, 2010 00:14

I want a beautiful woman to jus have fun with. we can do whatever

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 01, 2010 11:53

I so want to be intimate with another woman! I've had three-somes before, but never an experience with just a woman.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 29, 2010 18:32

Idk what to say im a very indescribable person and very shy.
Ive had a lezbian experiance but none of it was ever serious.
I want a women who i can actually for the first time EVER experiance real love making with a woman who wants me just as much as i want them on the tip of my tongue!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 27, 2010 14:18

Ive never fully been with a girl,
I em looking for someone to show me whats up! if thats you get at me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 24, 2010 17:46

I have always been more drawn and attacted to girls, I pay more attention to hot chicks passing by then most of my guy mates. I have just gotten out of a 2 year relationship with a guy, while we were daring I was lucky enough to have a threesome with a smoking girl I went to highschool with. At school I had always noticed her and admired her we met up at a party me and my bf were at and she crashed with us, it ended up me and her being all over each other and my bf just watching, we met up three times and then she moved away. Since this experience I have known I am not straight, I just want to met that crazy girl who loves to party like me and who I can spoil. I'll email you piccys

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 23, 2010 12:47

MHHHHHHHM UM SOUUNDS HHHHUMH

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 20, 2010 13:06

How about I show you a wonderful experience.. ill eat u out like never before

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 16, 2010 21:41

Lol I want a bitch to be sitin on my face while I eat her pussy.. Must have pic tho!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 15, 2010 17:04

I have never been intimate with a woman before. The furthest i have gone is just kissing. I loved the way she kissed me. It was a hot summer day and we were all at my friends house taking a dip in the pool. She had told me that a few more girls were coming over. We proceeded to lay out in the sun and wait. About a hour or so later a few more people showed up. There she was beautiful brunette with the long legs and luscious breast. I had always thought she was beautiful. And if the experience was going to be with someone I wanted it to be with her.

I only knew her from my friend. She was someone that my friend worked with. I saw her go inside the house and I followed her. I approached her and told her that I have always thought she was sexy and always wanted to kiss her and I dreamt about it during the day. She asked me what was stopping me and I replied, well I didnt know if you would be ok with it. She looked at me and said ,why wouldnt i be. So I moved closer to her and she moved closer to me. And she pulled me to her lips and we started to kiss. It made me shiver right through my body. She made me feel so numb. Her lips were so soft and her tongue made me quiver. WE made out for a few mins without coming up for air. Then finally she started move her hands up and down my ass. It felt amazing. We continued to kiss and she started to kiss my neck.
I finally had to stop it because I didnt want anyone coming in on us. So as the story goes...we just kissed when we could .....I would love to continue that fantasy with you .. So if you want to know more then feel free to leave me a message. perhaps you could be the one that I......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 06, 2010 15:07

U can lick me all over, if u lik;)?????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 06, 2010 00:28

i had a relationship with my best friend who kept licking al over my body that was my first time a had sex with a female friend she could not stop she wanted me to meet but i move with my parents away

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 04, 2010 00:20

I think I will always love remembering my best friend returning the kiss I gave her and letting me feel her body and put my hand in her pants. She was so turned on and so was I. She had a huge orgasm and we continued to kiss as she returned the favor for me. It was a short sexual relationship because she was embarrassed to have sex with a girl. I know I loved her all through high school but never touched her after our short relationship. We remained best friends and even to this day but never mention that wonderful sexual side of our friendship. I would still love to kiss her again.

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.