Home > Lesbian Forums > Message board > Men masquerading as Lesbians! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Men masquerading as Lesbians!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 04, 2006 03:29

I've only been on this site for a couple of days, but i'm starting to wonder if any checks are in place during the registration process, to weed out those pathetic male losers that need to masquerade as women - to chat with a lesbian...hmm!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 08, 2013 15:59

Cyberworld is not safe for any female, whether they are straight, bi, lesbian or queer. I just use this site for an occasional comment, or blog.
I feel for the singletons, out there who has to look to the internett for a 'likeminded' partner. The internett is full of sharks, I think.
I believe in the scene. The old fashioned way of meeting someone, face to face. The can-I-buy-you-drink, scenario. If, they refused a drink, well, then you knew where you stood.
I met all my ex's in night clubs and bars, except for one.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 23, 2008 11:28

Good reply Gen. Many people now have webcams too. Those who have them are usually happy to use them. I have one and if I am seriously interested in someone, I am more than happy to switch on my cam but only if we both have them.

I've heard tons of excuses from guys posing as girls as to why "their cam isn't working at the moment"!!
At that point, I suggest, as you have, using a digital cam of some sort with similar criteria as you have suggested.
If they reject that idea too, I am pretty sure they are not real.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 15, 2007 14:30

Well, here it is December of '07 and there's still so many men on this site...many of them are truly pretending to be lesbians and using false pictures.....other's...well, they're just using actual pictures of men!!! Unbelievable! You can actually turn them in as 'scammers' or for 'abuse' and chances are good that their profile will be removed. I simply suggest being careful, ladies:) Be cautious and be wise! Enjoy the site and good luck to everyone!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 07, 2006 23:47

Hi, "Pink":

I don't think there are any checks on that, but I don't know how there could be, practically. I think it's a fact of life we have to live with.

I suppose you could do your own check if you start chatting with someone you think you like. Since nearly everyone has some sort of access to a digital camera these days (at least in their mobile phone), you could ask your new friend to email you a photo of herself in a particular, arbitrary pose you specify -- like, holding up the first two fingers of her right hand and last three fingers of her left, or whatever.

A guy might theoretically have some women friends who would pose for him, but I would think most guys looking for lesbian love on the internet don't have a lot of close female relationships, except maybe their moms.

A voice or video message could accomplish the same.

I guess that's too much trouble, but can you think of another way? At least it's an icebreaker to talk about with your new online friends.

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.