Home > Lesbian Forums > Message board > General messages & comments about the site Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
General messages & comments about the site
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 05, 2004 00:59

hello, i live in dallas just staying in mckinney for a while.going to school for criminal justice. looking for a nice female to talk to and get to know a little better. you never know what it might lead to.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 04, 2004 23:18

Hello ladies. I am a beautiful full figured femme female. I am in search of the love of my life she either lives here in texas or she doesnt. However she is willing to relocate for the kind of love we would share.

I seek someone passionate, loyal, sensitive, femme, romantic, looking to find someone to get married too. I am ready to settle down and am desperately seeking the woman of my dreams. Could it be you contact me here on softloverntexas on yahoo. You must be caucasian and over 30

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 04, 2004 04:08

you sent me a wink to alittleatatime.....read ur notes posted about you please.... that ends with oo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 03, 2004 20:55

I read your message and agree with you, living in beautiful North Carolina for only one year. I would like to talk to you and other ladies are welcome also to contact me.Let's face it that's why we are here. Peace to all Bette

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 03, 2004 20:54

I read your message an agree with you, living in beautiful North Carolina for only one year. I would like to talk to you and other ladies are welcome also to contact me.Let's face it that's why we are here. Peace to all Bette

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 03, 2004 19:03

I have a question, why are dom females possesive?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 03, 2004 16:39

hey ladies it's dat stud every femme dreams of...i'm the Ft. Lauderdale area and i'm lookin for friends...hit me up don't be shady

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 03, 2004 06:01

what is up with everyone, this is a great tool to meet people, is there anyone out there that can be honest, or is everyone hiding behind their computer, how can you ever meet anyone like that... please someone come through......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 03, 2004 05:16

Helloooooo Ladies!
Are there ANY open-minded, fun seeking, intelligent, kind-hearted, humourous lesbians out there?? HELLOOOOO????!! Send me a note -let's chat...Jules;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 01, 2004 22:38

Hey everyone. Well i am quite new to this as well as most of ya'll. I am from San Antonio tx so if anyone wants to holla at me send me an e-mail of something. I am looking to have a little fun. Oh only the ladies who are around the same age as me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 30, 2004 19:53

Hey to all yall Ga lesbians whats up ? well i am south of Atl and i also go to Atl sometimes and i just wanted to say hello to you and that i would like to chat w/ some of yall but i dont got my gold card so u would have to get in touch w/ me ok well have a good day hugzz Roxy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 30, 2004 00:40

Hi! I am just now able to admit that I am gay well maybe not too my family yet. I am looking to find some people to chat to who know what I am going through.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 29, 2004 23:27

Hi, I am new at this and hope to make friends, preferably, in the area. I am a very young looking 40yr old. As friends, we can go places together from time to time. Not into the club/street scene? Im not either been there/done that. Im mature and enjoy exploring what life has to offer (keeping it positive and respectable). Let's expand our minds and our horizons. Hey, it's not as bad as it sounds and it can be fun too. Are you game?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 29, 2004 00:13

Hi, I am in Sterling Heights, MI looking for some fun and some friends. email me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 26, 2004 11:54

If you are interested in my ad then you can hit me up...in the area plz. Send mail

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 26, 2004 03:17

I am soooo interested, email me Plz.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 24, 2004 17:58

Hello mature, African-American women in the North Florida Area. I'm interested in meeting you..

I'm 43..easy to get along with..down to earth, and laid back...don't have time for the drama

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 24, 2004 05:19

Im new here and just looking for some friends. How often do people log on here? I hope to hear from someone soon.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 23, 2004 21:22

Does anyone in the UK post here?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 23, 2004 05:53

hi feme from rgv and iam very bisexual iam looking for bi or les girls for lover, girlfriend and who is very out going and love to party once a while and have alot of fun who also like guys too send me a messages if you are interested ;)

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.