Home > Lesbian Forums > Message board > General messages & comments about the site Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
General messages & comments about the site
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 23, 2004 03:58

To all who read this, are we fooling ourselves? Can anyone tell me honestly since being in this online service ever really met a person..just what they were interested in??? A compatible women with interests as well as emotional, spiritual,physical,at the same place mentally at the same time. I live in North Carolina, any mature women are welcome to contact me for chat.Good luck to all who are reading this, may you dreams come true. Take care, Bette

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 23, 2004 01:49

hello new here looking to get to know people for fun and more send me an e-mail I'll be waiting

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 20, 2004 23:30

new to the sight, just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 19, 2004 21:04

Im new to lesbian connect and just wanted to say hello to everyone! So hello! :) Just looking for friends, so email me if you'd like.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 19, 2004 19:14

I am looking for a female to befriend with or possibly more :) so if your in the northeast ohio area, feel free to e-mail me and I will get back to you asap!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 19, 2004 16:23

hello ladies, I am an attractive 44 year old lesbian butch domme female from upstate new york. I have many interests.about me I have short dark brown hair,sexy hazel eyes and I am very dominate.I am looking for a female between the ages 21-53 years of age for frienship,intimacy,and possible long term relaltionship take care

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 18, 2004 02:08

I live in Los Angeles,CA. I am looking for a girl to befriend and maybe a lil' more. If interested i will show you a pic, just e-mail me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 18, 2004 01:34

looking for new friends in the asheville area of north carolina.... if ya think you would like to hang out, drop me a line....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 17, 2004 17:55

I am interested in finding that special someone, that I know is out there waiting to find me, I am always, on my toes when it come to a fem that knows what she wants in a Stud and I know how to give her, the desire of her life, the dream is me all you have to do is, wake up and find me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 15, 2004 23:25

Hi all, I want to find myself and am very new to this I wan't to find women that have to agony of wanting more then a man can give. I want help to find out who I am. Tks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 15, 2004 23:25

Hi all, I want to find myself and am very new to this I wan't to find women that have to agony of wanting more then a man can give. I want help to find out who I am. Tks.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 14, 2004 22:50

Hey, Looking for RESSES, SHe knows who she is, and I miss her dearly. Im in Rancho and she lives by the beach, if you are her, or know her, let me know ok! BTW she drives a little Sports car and she loves Martinis!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 14, 2004 21:50

Love to travel, go to the movie...the beach..looking for the right person to share my life... I'm Really easy going and fun, fun, fun loving....give it a chance and contact me. I'm 45 miles inland from S.F....Yes thats the Central Valley. TT you soon.

evette

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 13, 2004 21:56

Hey Hunter,
This is Dru, u can try emailing me at that very popular web site at "stinkystimpy.com". Its the site that everyone seems to use.

Dru

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 13, 2004 21:55

This message is for chme hunter,
hey hunter its Dru again.....try emailing me at "stinkyhstimpy.com" at that very popular web site that everyone seems to use. i'm not sure if this will get through or not

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 13, 2004 02:48

Looking for hotties in Utah! holla back!...katie

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 12, 2004 03:29

Hey... 21 year old Aussie girl just looking for people to exchange emails with... love to have a chat about anything mundane, or important to you... Bored? Email me... I guarantee a reply ASAP! Only genuine people need reply thanks... :) I don't care where you're from... what you do.. or what you look like...

Take care... ~Lyssa xxx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 11, 2004 22:56

Dear Hunter,
no i don't have your email addressee....we can try it this way......you can email. that very popular site. Not sure if they'd post this up?? We'll see!!!
Dru

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 11, 2004 19:16

Hi there, I have received Please do so..... I am looking for you!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 11, 2004 01:36

Hi everyone! I just joined the site and I'm looking for new friends, especially from Melbourne, Australia. I'm a 20-year-old fun bi (but like girls better)chick from Melbourne. I'm sort of new to the whole lesbian scene, I went to a lesbian bar for the first time a couple of weeks ago and loved it! I've only been with one girl before and I had strong feelings for her, but it didn't work out. So just looking for a new girlfriend, message me if you're interested! He he

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.