Home > Lesbian Forums > Message board > General messages & comments about the site Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
General messages & comments about the site
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 09, 2004 17:40

HI everyone im new to this site, and thought id say hey, Im looking for friend, or more, I hope i meet the right person, feel free to email me anytime but if ya do, in the subject line type lesbianconnect cuz it goes straight to my junk folder, and so if i see that subject ill know its not junk! k wuv you all buh bye

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 09, 2004 17:04

Hi everybody!!! I am new to the area. I would like to communicate with europeans. Not that I do not like US citizens,but you guys are from another planet (continent I meant!!!)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 09, 2004 01:26

I want a female in the san antonio texas area . For a relationship knowing that i may need to be with a man once in a blue moon. No couples, no games, and when i say once in a blue moon that is once a year. I want a partner who will spoil me to death. and then some

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 08, 2004 16:02

Hi Everyone......Love talking and meeting new friends from this website. Lost all my info though .... computor problems !! I remember a couple of the names....charliebrowndogs, wymyn, to name a few. I am from the Chicago suburbs and would love to make more new friends. Any one interested can IM me,I would love to chat !!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 08, 2004 16:01

Hi Everyone......Love talking and meeting new friends from this website. Lost all my info though .... computor problems !! I remember a couple of the names....charliebrowndogs, wymyn, to name a few. I am from the Chicago suburbs and would love to make more new friends. Any one interested can IM me,sportytgemini,I would love to chat !! Not a Gold Mmember, so I don't think I can do anything but wink....LOL !!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 08, 2004 16:01

Hi Everyone......Love talking and meeting new friends from this website. Lost all my info though .... computor problems !! I remember a couple of the names....charliebrowndogs, wymyn, to name a few. I am from the Chicago suburbs and would love to make more new friends. Any one interested can,I would love to chat !! Not a Gold Mmember, so I don't think I can do anything but wink....LOL !!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 07, 2004 01:32

Looking for someone to be friends first then can be lovers,I'm not into game of the heart or the mind, want someone honest,caring,fun,can speak their mind,compassionate,and willing to true new stuff with me.So if this sounds good to you e-mail
me,let the fun begin.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 07, 2004 00:53

Hi Neighbor!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself through this letter. My name is Diane Rodriguez and I am an Herbalife Distributor. This company and these products have hugely impacted my life as well as my family. I was having trouble maintaining my weight, always tired by early afternoon, since i have started using the products i am no longer tired in the afternoon and don't need a nap. Overall, I feel great due to the nutritiontal health i have found with Herbalif

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 05, 2004 23:08

Recieved your wink,I don't know how to contact you......mature happy lesbian wanted.Would like to hear from you.Liked your profile.Come on ladies Earthshine1 is waiting to be found.On the web. Not so hard to figure out.......

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 05, 2004 04:04

Im looking for a good girl that will apriciate me. Im loving and careing and love to have fun. I have a great sense of humor kinda like a clown thats what my family says.Well if you are for real let me know.NY

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 05, 2004 03:55

hi im from the NY area and Im looking for the right girl that likes to have fun the healthy way. I have a great sense of humor and love to tell jokes and make people laugh Im kinda like the clown in my family but I can be serious too. If interested look me up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 04, 2004 21:54

well hello ladies i just wanted to say that and that i havent been on in a while but i am back so if anyone wants to holla at me let me know

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 04, 2004 21:54

well hello ladies i just wanted to say that and that i havent been on in a while but i am back so if anyone wants to holla at me let me know

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 04, 2004 21:26

iam look for that special someone ican talk to and get to know a little better

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 04, 2004 16:14

Looking for ladies in my area (Albany,NY) for discrete fun. Days are good to play---my place. Would love to get together and play.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 03, 2004 23:47

Hi, don't know how to reach Check message board sometime.Im here in N.C.for 1 year,would like to get in touch with some mature women for conversation.Im an artist and have many interests.A rainbow day to all. Bette

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 03, 2004 23:21

dropping in to say hello,I'm looking for femmes to conversate with and get to know.anyway feel free to contact me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 03, 2004 22:37

HEY LADIES I'M JUST LOOKING FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE WHO I CAN LOVE ME AND LET ME LOVE THEM... I M LOOKING FOR NO GAMES IM LOOKING FOR A FRIENDSHIP AND WITH TIME A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 03, 2004 15:16

i live in olympia,wa, looking for honest person. latinlover32

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 03, 2004 04:03

Saw the message you left me. You asked me to get ahold of you, but I can't, as I am not a member. Can you get ahold of me? If not....leave a message on this board. Talk to you later......Gemini

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.