Home > Lesbian Forums > Message board > General messages & comments about the site Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
General messages & comments about the site
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 23, 2005 19:17

hey there..lookin to find someone who i can chat with...a plus is you have to have a sense of humor...so if you like how i seem to be just get more on me at my profile and i hope to hear from someone soon!

lookin for fun also! =)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 23, 2005 07:40

bored..just writting a hi! so Hi!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2005 18:44

looking 4 sum fun

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2005 17:23

Hi, My name is Lucky, and i'm on here looking for friends, and maybe more. I seen some of the messages. ~Look out for me~

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2005 10:15

Any REAL lebians in Meridian, MS or within 50 miles of the city, who's single, inexperienced and want to know what it is like to have a REAL relationship (friends or more) If you are between the ages 19 to 24, and interested ... write to me or send me a wink. We'll start from there. No Bi_s please.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2005 06:39

Hello ladies. How are you? I am interested in a female who is confident in herself and knows what she wans out of life. If you are that person, write me back. I think women are beautiful, but every one is not for me. I am looking for that right one, so if you think you are her, talk to me. Also, I like to laugh, so drop me a joke or two.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2005 05:03

Looking for the right woman, so tired of gameplayers..... Are you her? I'm 40 and single..... Contact me, if interested.....Michelle

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 20, 2005 03:23

41 Attractive & young looking lesbian, Soft butch/fem side & in shape. looking for another fem/soft butch women age 35-45. Albany NY area. Where are all the nice girls hiding? You can contact me lets chat.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 19, 2005 09:30

texas area only from rio grande valley mcallen,pharr,edinburg etc...

texas area only from rio grande valley mcallen,pharr,edinburg etc...
hi feme from rgv and iam very bisexual iam looking for bi or les girls for lover, girlfriend and who is very out going and love to party once a while and have alot of fun who also like guys too send me a messages if you are interested ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 19, 2005 04:48

I'M LOOKING FOR A FRIEND/RELATIONSHIP IN ARLINGTON TEXAS. HIT ME UP.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 18, 2005 20:28

hi there how are you i am fine would like conversation about world events etc...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 18, 2005 14:11

Hey people, I,m a 22 year old lesbian looking to chat for a futher meeting..if youre interested you canm contact me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 18, 2005 03:02

Hello, hell0kitty, how are you? Willing to relocate? Anyway, I am timika, and I would like to know if you maybe wanna talk sometime? You sound a little distraught, so maybe I coud help. I have a two year old son, and he is hilarious. He keeps me laughing all day. Tell me about yourself.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 16, 2005 22:47

I am a 23 year old female looking for a female to have some fun with, in and out of the bedroom. I am married but he knows I prefer women. If you are interested and want to talk to me. I look forward to hearing from you and maybe meeting you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 16, 2005 21:09

I'm a lonely 21 year old female from schenectady ny, whom just moved from Albany. I dont know anyone out this way that i could meet and possibly date, does anyone have any ideas?

lonely in
schenectady

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 16, 2005 16:25

ell.hry.some.ho.i.cant.get.my.pik.on.here.so.if.u.ant.to.c.it.ashoo.check.out.my.page.i.got.pix.of.MEE

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 14, 2005 20:57

Hey honey... heard about your problem with the whole issue of sexuality. I'm your age, and I went through the whole thing with questioning myself too. It took a while to figure out, but I'm proud to say I'm 100% lesbian! I'd be glad to help you out, sweetie... we could be friends if you like (I don't have many gay friends, just bi posers... ugh)... e-mail me: TheaterGoddess@aol.com :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 12, 2005 22:40

I just want to say I'm glad to have found such a great site with so many great women... I look at women older than myself as models of the community, and I just think it's great we can all interact here without fear of rejection (which is all too common in today's society I think). Looking for friends and potential g/f's... but mainly just a good convo.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 11, 2005 03:40

Hi there. I am looking to meet women who enjoy going out for dinner, dancing, golfing, riding with me on my Harley Davidson Fat Boy or ride your own, haning out, etc. I love to do just about anything. I am not interested in casual sex, but if the connection is right who knows.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 08, 2005 16:06

hi i am looking for a nice yound female from MD VA DC to have fun with a nice person that is not possesive or have any srings attached , a very nice and generous person that is not shy o try something new if thats you send me a email and i will talk to you soon ,

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.