Home > Lesbian Forums > Message board > General messages & comments about the site Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
General messages & comments about the site
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 08, 2005 06:08

Well just wanted to say that there is a Ga chick over here that has winked u and i think that u r sexy and i really would love to chat w/ u everyday lol hugzz Roxy mauhhh ur a keeper

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 07, 2005 01:16

Hello,This message are only for seroius minded Lesbians Only!!!
IM an attractive light skin gay female,very soft butch,5'1",and 150lbs.IM a sweet,passionate,romantic,stable,honest,humorous,liberal minded.I would like to meet a attractive fem Lesbian that's wants a long term relationship.No drama,baggage,ex's,men or bi's.I will please be in the New York area or close to New York.Tee

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 07, 2005 00:59

Hi, I'm 25 and looking for London ladies! I'm not a gold member, but feel free to check out my profile! By the way... London as in England and not Canada!

Looking for friends... and who knows!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 05, 2005 13:33

Who is willing to take that extra step to meet someone stable, open, honest and a hopefull romantic? Who is willing to have an open mind to having a wonderful lasting relationship and growing togetehr in love? I am ready to settle down yet be friends first and take my time. reach out if you feel the same!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 04, 2005 23:07

Hi,don't know how to reach you.Nice profile,not too many ladie's my age on webtv.Earthshine1 would like to e-mail or talk on phone.Gem hunter and artist here.Many hobbies,New to N.C.former NYer.Hope you get message. Bette

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 04, 2005 11:02

Most everybody on line wants to meet that special someone.Although no one wants to leave the comfort of their computer.Everyone I chat with is fine on the computer.If you say anything about meeting or just going out for a drink or dinner.Chances are you will not here from them again.What is up with that.Life is about taking chances.Everybody,Life is short.Take a chance.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 04, 2005 07:55

I am just an ordinary woman lookin for an extrodinary woman. Beautiful inside, and knows she is. No bi-curious, just a woman who knows what she wants, and who she is, and is not afraid to show it. Public displays of affection, spending time together, and living life with me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 03, 2005 18:32

hey ppl wassjup im 20 yrs old live in texas.... lookin for a female that is carin and funny....yall can reach me....it ends wiht oo it starts with y and it has an h in da middle and use my username in da front

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 03, 2005 16:12

oh please tell me you are not a drug addict or have mental problems....actually..i can deal with anyone in "recovery" but please dont be a psycho, jealous, demanding, co-dependent, lying, cheating, woman...even if you are the most beautiful woman on the planet....no way...anything but these things are acceptable.. i like nice girls who wanna have fun and play with me. peace
kambam

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 03, 2005 14:49

Looking for my Jersey girl! Seems like NJ has fell off the map! All my matches are from everywhere BUT NJ. So if there are any kind hearted,compassionate,honest,monogomous,women who just want to have a real "normal" life then look t my profile. Also no bi's,recovering "AA" who seem to fall off the wagon on a regular basis. NO DRUGS! Clean bill of health nor bi's. I am 100% lesbian and that is the type of partner I am looking for....Have a great day...........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 02, 2005 08:35

If you want to find me , I'm sure you can if you looked hard enough ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 31, 2005 21:15

Well i have a friend she is a bbw and she is looking for someone she lives in Tx and she is 53 she is looking for someone in the ages 30 to 50 and soft butch i would say if anyone interrested let me know thanks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 30, 2005 21:38

I am so tired of meeting women who claim to be true lesbians.These women claim that they hate men and end up getting engaged or married and it just makes me sick. If there are any true lesbians please speak up and let me know that you do exist and that will give me some hope as far as finding my partner in life. Oh and uh, Taste the rainbow.:)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 30, 2005 19:42

I'm a 42-year-old woman who just recently came out as lesbian. Indiana is not the most gay-friendly place, and it's hard to meet other women here. I would like to hear from anyone in my area who is looking for a friend and would like to hang out and maybe show me the gay hotspots in the Chicago/Northwest Indiana area.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 30, 2005 15:03

Hey ladies looking for a nice single attractive femmine african american female between the ages of 26 - 40 from small to medium build. Me Im an attractive soft stud professional enjoy walks in the park, going to the movies, traveling or just hanging out with some close friends. You can email me at gizz2 at aol. I live in the Orlando area

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 30, 2005 04:14

Now doesnt that make an attractive statement. "been through all the lez's"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 30, 2005 03:56

Is there any fem. in the miami that want chill or talk.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 30, 2005 03:43

Hey there I'm not an gold member.I just am the one for the (bull) if theres anyone that understands just email me. WE can talk

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 29, 2005 14:51

Just wanted to say thanks to lesbianconnect yayyyy i feel happy now right on !!! hugzzz

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 29, 2005 02:29

I HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH A WOMAN, BUT WANT TO TRY IT - ALL I LIFE I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT BUT WAS ALWAYS AFRAID TO TRY - I AM READY AND LOOKING FOR A TEACHER...EMAIL

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.