Home > Lesbian Forums > Message board > General messages & comments about the site Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
General messages & comments about the site
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 29, 2005 00:02

hey everybody...30yo lez looking for friends, i have family in 10 different states and they are all cool...so travel isn't an object...But Delawhere is definitely the smallest state so small that i have already been thru all the lez and if i haven't i know someone they've been with..so tired of city life dying to get out....if interested

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 28, 2005 20:32

i am not a gold member so if anyone wants to contact me, my aim is the same as my name on here... hope to hear from you soon!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 28, 2005 14:09

hiya im laine looking to chat to peopl from all over.maybe even strike up a frienship/relationship.....would love to hear from u good people.....so please email me on

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 26, 2005 15:25

u r the only person who can figure that out...and my opinion is...the way u deal wit this stage of confusion...make u who u r....i went through it just like everyone else and u can talk to ppl about ya feelings and all...but no one can tell u if u r gay or bi..if u wanna chat email me...april_gibbons14@hotmail.com

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 25, 2005 20:21

40 year old Native women looking for other Native women for candle lite dinners, movies, traveling, pow-wowing or just hanging out. You won't be sorry so give me a chance.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 25, 2005 01:12

I'm confused and trying to find out if im gay or not.... some please help me!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 21, 2005 05:20

Living in Colorado and looking for someone to have a long-term relationship with. Someone serious and funny and loves the outdoors. If interested e-mail me or look for me online.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 18, 2005 21:46

Hello ladies. I am looking for ladies in the surrounding area to chat with and maybe hang out with. If you are interested feel free to leave me a wink and I will e-mail you back!

Take Care

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 16, 2005 21:22

im from kc and looking for anyone around here. hit me up

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 16, 2005 03:33

I'm young and hot and ready to express my true self. the question is are you ready to see?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 15, 2005 22:12

hello all,just want to say hello to all.I am from canada,toronto,,looking for a nice lady.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 15, 2005 20:47

Hi just back in the states, looking for new friends in the North Carolina area. I've been single for 3 years and looking for a lover that is not into games.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 15, 2005 06:16

just looking for friends ,maybe dating, been hurt, not looking to get hurt again, hate games, and always honest.thanks get in touch, have a great day

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 11, 2005 16:20

Hey there. Would like to chat w/ u. I will mail u soon and we can chat. The fairy is beautiful.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 11, 2005 03:51

I am an attractive soft butch, 54, 5'7", full of love & life and located in southern California. I am looking for a warm, affectionate woman to spend the rest of my days with.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 10, 2005 02:21

I've been burned by guys posting as woman. I love woman, want to be with woman, and not need a man. I support myself with my living and can definitely afford another. If you want to chat, you can find me where it's hot. Thanks,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 09, 2005 23:55

I am looking for a companion for a friend in Georgetown, KY. My friend is a salesman and wants someone to go with her on her shows. Lori is 30ish and wants an intelligent person to help her with her work.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 09, 2005 05:24

Whats up with lesbians hiding in Tallahassee area being in the closet or hiding????
I am new to the area and would like to meet women in the area but, they are ASEEERRRERRRDD to come out. Whats up with that????
look me up at myfreei dot com I would like to chat with you if you are not afaid to be out and about.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 08, 2005 14:28

Hey all of you gorgeous ladies

Looking for some fun in the Stamford/NYC area. Love to dance. Could meet after work. Hope to hear from you.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 08, 2005 02:51

Hello... I am a soft, no BS butch type...5' 7", short salt 'n pepper hair, soulful brown eyes, dress conservatively, not into roles...i am not good at describing myself in words but I can swear that i HATE talking or hearing about "exes", am very articulate & intelligent, interesting, etc. love animals, live in southern California and would be interested in friendship and more.

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.