Home > Lesbian Forums > Romance > R women looking 4 friend/relationships or 1night stands? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
R women looking 4 friend/relationships or 1night stands?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 16:20

What's up ladies,
I'm charlie. I just wanted to ask that questions.Seems that i only see women who want to play or want to experiment. Thats cool,but i'm not seeking that. I want a woman i can come home to,ok first things first. I want to get to know someone, spend time with her,learning her likes and dislikes,vice versa. Someone who's understanding, because i'm in the military,it's hard enough trying to be who i am in here. I dont want to fight these people and my love. Because i love what i do. So tell me ladies, What r u seeking????

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 21, 2009 23:33

I'll add another vote. I'm also seeking that woman to come home to... That love, to be with forever.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 24, 2006 11:11

Charlie,
I'm looking for that special something too. Too bad you live in Atlanta. I live in the bone dry town of Williamsburg, VA and u r hot!! I'm not just saying that. I've always had a thing for folks in the military. i guess because I was an Air Force brat. It seems that long-term is not in many people's vocabularies, but it definitely is in mine. Hope to hear from you.

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.