Home > Lesbian Forums > Lesbian Fun > what you've always wanted to ask about lesbian sexy,,ask away Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
what you've always wanted to ask about lesbian sexy,,ask away
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 14, 2006 09:43

Hey ladies,I'm a lesbian.I know theres many bi-curious women out there,who want to know certain things, about lesbian .This is my way of life.If you'd like drop me a line and I will answer your questions,to the best of my knowledge.I'm a femme lesbian,who loves femme lesbians.Ask away,,,Mel

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 22, 2009 17:44

same here i feel like i lived in the l word world for an hour nothing else exzited while it was on and yes it made me very hot. but i have no one to go to .lost my bff as we were lovers at one point. sadd

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 02, 2009 07:38

OMG So well said! You turn me on!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 21, 2009 16:12

why hello there and I must say to bad your post is so old you are a very beautiful woman..wonders your location

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 09, 2009 00:46

i have so many questions... i desire to be with a woman.. but i feel intimidated like what if my body isnt as nice as hers.. what if i cant make her feel good in all ways... just alot of what ifs

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 23, 2009 13:00

No, your not sick, maybe you need some more. I am black and I like all races. Want to give me a try.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 23, 2009 12:58

That is so beautiful, I feel the same way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 23, 2009 12:44

I am a femme who is looking for a femme. I'm new and I want to experience having sex with another woman. I'm very ready. I watched the L word series and every time I watch it I get hot. I just don't know how to break the ice with someone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 22, 2009 14:09

My name is Alicia Schutte.I am very very attracted to women, in so many ways. But I am very much attracted to men also. The beauty and wonder of the differences in all our bodies is like art that can only truly be enjoyed when touched and tasted. :) Ok Im not quite that geeky but I do love to enjoy and feel different bodies in a sexual way.

I really hope I can honestly meet not only some bi sexual girls to have fun with yes. But also make some friends with lesbians. I sometimes find them intimadating only because I have a false misconceved notion that because some of them are honestly looking for a loving monogamous relationship with "the one" that my "just wanting to play" gives them a bad rep.

I know... I talk to much:) But I am really glad that when I saw this site I decided to give it a chance.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 03, 2009 15:00

hi! happy new year . love to know you

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 16, 2008 19:23

hey do you want to cyber chat.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 27, 2008 12:16

hey, what is your best intrests?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 30, 2008 22:38

i only had experience sex once...and yes with another woman (black & I am white). I hate to admit it but yes I did enjoy it. I don't know but from that time on I cant help feeling lusty about black woman, do you think I'm sick?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 27, 2008 08:37

Hi! Are you still there?... Would appreciate if you can tell me the meaning of the terms used to describe a lesbian - bois, soft butch, lipstick lesbian, etc.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 02, 2007 06:54

I am a lesbian... But, I have dated women that were attached or married to a male. It has happened that he became sexually active with her and I. I dont consider myself bi, but I dont like labels either.

I know that I am and always have been extremely attracted to women. I know that I have always had a women in my life and always will.

Enjoy everyone
- Nikki

I agree with sar691431... You either are or you are not a lesbian.

Yes, I think all women have a gay or bi tendancies. I think all women fantasize about being with a women at some point in their life. Most women I talk to about this agree.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 23, 2006 18:03

Hi there! lesbiankamasutra.com explores lesbian sexual positions in chapters with videos, photographs, explanatory text, drawings and Tantra. Come and visit it any time, it's probably the most revolutionary Sapphic Arts and Lovers Guide...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 18, 2006 16:08

Hi, I'm in houston. I don't know where to start or how to approach a woman, I have been curious for some time now. How or where should I start?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 27, 2006 17:02

is it agaianst all morasels of life or just part of an evolve that can't be stopped once started?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 20, 2006 09:54

Hey! My name's Sarah I'm 21 and I've always been a lesbian. I don't fancy when some say "when I turn lesbian..." In my opinion you either are or aren't gay. There is no "turning" gay to me. And you can't just decide one day randomly to be gay. You either are or you aren't. Before my adoptive mother got rid of me, she use to tell me "Sarah you know if you really tried to you could be straight and be normal." So I then said to her that if that's true then you yourself could be a lesbian if you tried! And of course she didn't agree with that. People can't turn one sexuality to another, they are who they are! On a different note, I love the sexuality that I have. I've always been proud to be me and not hide it or what have you. Also I just wanted to say that some lesbians like to only appear one certain way like either fem, butch, or stud. As for me yes I'm mainly a stud. But I also like to dress feminine here and there as well. As far as I know a lot of lesbians like to be or look one certain way. But I look however I want on different days. Like one day I'll be dressed in black LOL!!! And the next day you might find me in fem tight jeans and a small fem top! But the majority of the time I look stud like. And for those that don't know, stud and butch are very different. Butch type of lesbians don't shave at all usually, and they act more tough and not feminine at all. Whereas a stud which is me, have a feminine touch to us. Also I shave! LOL!!! I could not go without shaving! Plus I like to wear eye make up sometimes and fem outfits. But it stills comes natural for me to be the door opener and buying my lady flowers and giving her the massages and making sure she is sexually pleased before ever worrying about myself. What's that saying..., Ladies first!!! Though I am technically a lady too. But at the same time I think a relationship between whomever should be on the same equal level. Anyways let me be quiet now!
Love 4 All,
Sarah

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 18, 2006 15:18

Piazar, wow that is a mouthful you are definately one intelligent woman and i can tell you take pride in it and can be a real activist ( am i completely off the point) lol just wanted to say i admire it, even though it could be put more plainly :P

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.