Home > Lesbian Forums > Romance > come on now give me a chance huh.......... Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
come on now give me a chance huh..........
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 18, 2005 06:51

Hello I am forty from rhodeilsand, and have the worst luck finding honest fun loving woman. If you love to walk in a thunderstorm, play in the snow, go beach it, or just cuddle up on a rainy day in the covers and tons of soft fluffy pillows give me a jingle. I am rational calm and cool headed. I dont argue and seldom am in a bad mood. I was brought up to be respectful cause you never know what anyone else is going through...check out my profile and email me at stingr64ataimcomI would love to here from you if your from prov. or surrounding areas..... I always wanted to have a nice sweet relationship one that is truly sweet. that is who I want to be with forever the sweet one.....just so you know I am a training officer reinlisted so i have a milatary cut right now, but this is me normal lol....email or im me k.....looking forward to hearing from you....
Hello I am forty from rhodeilsand, and have the worst luck finding honest fun loving woman. If you love to walk in a thunderstorm, play in the snow, go beach it, or just cuddle up on a rainy day in the covers and tons of soft fluffy pillows give me a jingle. I am rational calm and cool headed. I dont argue and seldom am in a bad mood. I was brought up to be respectful cause you never know what anyone else is going through...check out my profile and email me at stingr64ataimcomI would love to here from you if your from prov. or surrounding areas..... I always wanted to have a nice sweet relationship one that is truly sweet. that is who I want to be with forever the sweet one.....just so you know I am a training officer reinlisted so i have a milatary cut right now, but this is me normal lol....email or im me k.....looking forward to hearing from you....

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 10, 2008 05:24

walk in thunderstorm...wow...your killing us if we will do that...hehhehe

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 17:19

I wish you were closer to Wash. DC. You look like a sweety!
I wish you were closer to Wash. DC. You look like a sweety!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 20, 2005 08:47

hey.... wow.... i would love the chance to get ot know some like u ..... if u read my profile or read any of the other forums or view, or i will try here and i got urs ... so u try and get my email tyedyeball17 ends with oo dott com... wow... i'm so glad i stopped by and read the board today ... *smile*
hey.... wow.... i would love the chance to get ot know some like u ..... if u read my profile or read any of the other forums or view, or i will try here and i got urs ... wow... i'm so glad i stopped by and read the board today ... *smile*

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.