Home > Lesbian Forums > Family > if u have winked at me or looking for a new friend please read forum Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
if u have winked at me or looking for a new friend please read forum
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 04:02

everylne can always use a new friend, i'm a great listner..... i have been through alot in my life,,,,,... if u would like a pic just ask

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 05, 2007 06:47

I have to say that my family is divided about my coming out. My two oldest kids and my mom are not dealing with it at all and my brothers and my youngest child have no problems with it whatsoever! SIGH! I am hoping that my mom and especially my two oldest kids will understand and start speaking to me again. Until then, I can only pray that they accept me as who I really am: a lesbian woman. We shall have to see...

deb

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 18, 2007 07:24

thank you for posting this forum.
i feel alone with my sexual longings, even tho i've joined the rainbow club at school. my dad left me and my mom several years ago. i've not had the nerve to let my mom know i'm more interested in females than males, even tho i know my mom is bi (she even has a domme friend who spends the night with her sometimes (behind locked door).
just wanted to connect.
bi for now

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 10, 2006 14:05

Hello grls My nick name is cdnjewel and I am raising my 8 yr old grandaughter. She is the light of my life.I am at shaw and then .ca so if you need a friend to talk to I would love to chat with you so come and get me lol. Have a wonderful day.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 09, 2006 06:13

hey... i totally understand where your coming from, but the kids will be more happier if they know your happy as well... And if u might be likeme, i lived my whole life telling two different stories and just got tired of it...So, i told them and most my family was good with it just not my parents, but they also know that i need to be happy as well, So, i know when and if i find that soul partner i'm looking for, that if my parents still disapprove then thats ok also, but i will love this woman with everything insdie me, and they will just have to deal with it... You can look at my blog and find out how to reach me if you would like to talk more... God loves you no matter what...Now just love yourself and believe hun... Have a great day... hope this helped and please feel free to contact me if you like

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.