Home > Lesbian Forums > Comments and Suggestions > This site is several dating sites linked together. Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
This site is several dating sites linked together.
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 11, 2010 10:28

I've recently noticed that you can access your account thru a number of different websites. I started to set up an account on Seekinglesbians.us last night under the user name TeriSue and then realized I had this user name as well, which I set up on xxx (spelling?). I can also access the same info from Ldate.com. Anyhow I wonder how many differ sites are linked together here. Considering the number site linked together here there is not much activity. Just wanted everyone to know what was going on, incase anyone else had noticed as well. I haven't figured out how to delete a profile once one is set up, so I guess I have 2 profiles. I've decided that tsk1974 will be my main profile tho.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 20, 2010 18:47

Very astute. Thanks for reporting it. Can you name the other sites? Wonder if LD.. bleeps them, they x'd through one thing you keyed in.
Guess it's not a really bad thing....maybe. Feels less than honest.
Guess that's a lot whats available too, if you read posts..... or else people just build up an incredible fantasy of someone, and on meeting them, nothing lives up to expectation.
I was told once, that "Expectations are planned resentments..." think about it, pretty good, huh?
Good just to be open I think.
Opa

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate is owned and operated by SuccessfulMatch.com. LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.