Home > Lesbian Forums > Friendship > friends in Alabama Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
friends in Alabama
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 23, 2005 11:55

i am looking for new friends who live in or around Mobile Al. I am intelligent and have a significant other but would like friends to do things with. Looking for a pen pal or just someone to have a good conversation with.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 11, 2011 12:17

I live in northern alabama and am also mainly here for friends. I figure if someone is within a couple of hundred miles and you click, then there's always the possibility of meeting when there's something fun to do that's relatively easy for you both to get to. There's not much of a gay crowd here and that's a bummer. Nothing like the usual crowd where everyone knows everyone.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 18, 2010 15:48

hi i live in tuscaloosa interested in being a penpal

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 10, 2009 09:15

Hi,

I'm not in your area, but I used to live in Mobile. ¿I now live in Greensboro, NC, and really enjoy being so close to the mountains. ¿When in Mobile, the older (I'm now 68 and retired) and fatter I got the less I was able to deal with the humidity down there. ¿When I finished my Masters in Social Work in '91 ( U of Al), I had the chance to move here--thank goodness. ¿

Most of my career was spend as a Hospice SW, which seemed to be a good fit for me. ¿Check out my profile. ¿If you want to have a little conversation from time to time let me know.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 01, 2008 13:26

Live and living in Alabama - unfortunately. LOL Drop me a line and lets see what we have in common

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 09, 2006 16:05

hi i am looking for a pen pal someone who i can talk to i am from jam.west ind. i am looking for ward for a reply

Mobile Mobile Android Android Follow Us facebook twitter pinterest google+
Copyright © 2001 — 2014 LDate.com. All rights reserved.

LDate does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.